Mina Murray

She was turning in his arms, her sky blue eyes sparkling up at him through the dim candle light in the room, her long curly brown hair that was always so soft when he ran his smooth fingers through the strands, was framing her face so beautifully that his eyes were wakening back up with life.

He felt dull for a long time before he met Mina.

She made him feel alive again.

And he was more than grateful for the vulnerable little frame in his strong arms, that he was almost scared that he would break her with his hands, that have the strength of.. something more than human.

She knew his secret.

And she was fascinated by him. Enchanted.

They had their little world..

Harry smirked and rolled on top of her, caressing her face in his hands, careful not to break her. But oh she did not break that easy. They had passionate sex, filled with deep dark lust, passion and love.

''Good morning, love'' Harry's deep low raspy voice spoke up as he teased the small woman underneath him gently, looking out of the window to watch the weak last shines of the sun set down behind the mountains.

It was his time.

He gently sat up and pulled her in her lap, perking his head to the side as his eyes snapped up and narrowed.

Something was wrong.

''Stay here, little one'' Harry whispered, looking up to the love of his life and pressed his plump full lips to her small ones, kissing her passionately, their tongues moving, they danced together before there was a loud scream outside that made him got up in less than a second, moving too fast for the eyes of humans.

His eyes met Minas again, looking at her lovingly before he was out, wearing only black pants that hung low on his waist showing his strong muscles. He was stupid.

Naive.

He underestimated the cruelty of humans. He was not normal. And they knew. He was caged, tied, the fire of their torches were held dangerously close to his skin and he was afraid they would sting his flesh. But he knew no matter what they did to him, he would heal again.

His eyes narrowed before they panicked as he heard the scream of his beloved Mina, he turned his head to watch men pull her out from their home and he shook his head, pulling on his restraints but they were dripping with holy water that stung his skin.

He got weak. While they dragged her on a stake where she got bound to.

''That's the price you have to pay.. Dracula. Your species isn't meant to be with one of us..'' A tall man growled, the fire of his torch moving over to the stake, the fire catching the wood, causing the flames to lambent up into the sky filling the air with smoke.

''NO!'' He growled out from deep in his chest, his eyes turned black as the darkest night and his muscles were bulging as he pulled again and he looked up to see her desperate eyes looking at him, filled with love and she smiled weakly opening her lips to whisper an ''I love you..'' so quiet, she hoped the wind would carry her words to him.

And as the flames caught her dress, stinging her flesh she arched her back and screamed, a scream so shrill he would never be able to forget. He cried with her, sinking to his knees as silence broke through the night, the only sounds were the flames that licked hungrily at the rest of her body.

Tears streamed down his face as he teared his gaze away from her ''I love you too..'' He whispered out, his eyes turning even darker before they fell close.

That night, they rammed a pile in his cold old heart and buried Dracula so deep that they hoped no one could find him again.

Well they were wrong.

Abraham van Helsing. He was the one who woke Dracula back up, founding his grave in a deep hidden spot somewhere near Egypt, he was the one who fed his skeleton with blood, watching how his skin grew back slowly and connected, soft brown curls growing and falling until his shoulder blades, he watched how the muscles grew back together until his green boring eyes filled with life again.

Empty life.

With blind pure anger.

With Hunger.

He made his way to London, the year 1890, driven with anger, revenge and sadness due to his loss of the love of his wife. They took her from him.. Humans.

Burned her alive in front of him, punishing him as he was forced to hear her screams, forced to smell the scent of her burning flesh.

They cursed him.. made him to an even worse monster than he was. He couldn't get over her loss.. even after all this years, his feelings for her grew each day that passed. He saw her sometimes, or maybe he just lived in his memories for a while where he woke up beside her, looking down into her sky blue sparkling eyes that shone with love and happiness.

He growled again, fangs sharpening and shining dangerously in the moon light before he sank them mercilessly and emotionless into his next victim, drinking and draining her blood till nothing was left.

He was living in a rush... days passed, Eternity didn't have a meaning because who was there to share it with? Until this one day, a dull night in London with no stars shining in the dark sky, he saw her again.

Locked.

He craved her.. felt the need to rush to her and hold her overcome her but how could it be?

He could feel it in every inch of his body, a tingling sensation moving over his skin at the way her pretty pale cheeks flushed into a soft pink colour. But then hands wrapped around her waist and she blinked softly turning around to kiss a man with soft brown hair.