On the run

So Mia got dressed in blue skinny jeans and a gray t-shirt with her hair in a high bun and black vans. Reagan put blue leggings  and a pink top that says that "2 words , one finger " ( one the Internet )with her hair down and pink boot that came to her ankles.

Reagan's prov   
"So you ready to head out Maggie and Aaron are out here waiting for us" I said wanting to go. " yeah I'm ready"
"Well come" so we walked down the stairs grabbing our bags and heading out the door. "Hey girls you ready" Maggie said with a sweet tone. Yeah we ar- she cut us off " I need to find glenn I sorry girls but not today" she said sad and about to cry. " I will go help you " Aaron said "ok and us too " Mia and me said the same time. " that is so sweet , I guess you can go....but you have to listen to me and Aaron all times " with a serious tone. " yeah sure ". We all they walked to the gate but Aaron had stopped us and said we need to take the sewers, there will be less walkers. So we head to the nasty sewer but you have to admit it has as no.....wait let me rephrase that, it has less walkers. So it went Aaron, Mia , Maggie and then miss little me . So when we walked In this dark and cold sewers but we had th Flashligh to guide us but then we came along a blocked path and so we moved it but there was two gross walkers that came to us but tried one of them to get Aaron that fell and on then the other went to Maggie and smash her against the wall .Mia and I pulled out our guns, I shot the one on Aaron and she got the one on Maggie. Then Aaron thanked me but Maggie told Mia she could have done it and Mia just rolled her eyes. And we headed in the ones to we reached the end. " Fuck "I said letting Mia hear . " I know right " she said with a giggle. We are so behind all we heard was Maggie yelling no. Then Maggie said something to Aaron but I could hear that she was pregnant.

Maggie's prov

"I'm pregnant with me and Glenn's baby". Tears streaming down my face and that is when Aaron hugged me. After that Reagan and Mia came and hugged me without saying a word.