Up to something

Reagans pov

I was so happy to get sleep with out getting up on watch while Mia  sleeps rough and it was hard to get Mia and watch me . She is awesome when she is not mad or something like that but Mia has been acting weird because she wants to go on a run by herself.  That is sick!! Oh my gosh what if she has a better friend than me or what if she hates me straight up . I have to get in this little drama pod or something. Then speaking of drama here she is .
Reagan-hi
Mia-* no comment *
Reagan- fine be like that
Then Mia walks out of the room. Really what is her problem gosh.

Mia's pov   ~2 hours later~

Why is Reagan mad , I think she think I forgot about her bday.  Well me and the group had put a party for her and she will love it. That is why I went on runs and crap and Carl is coming down the stairs with her. We all hide somewhere throughout the house in the dark and when we herd foot steps walk closer and closer into the room. "Surprised" everyone said . "Awwww that is so sweet Mia ". "Well it was not only " she said looking at Carl. "Carl you did that for me " kissing him on the cheek and making him blush. "Well I should be going now" Reagan said grabbing Mia by the arm telling her we need to go home.