Part 14: loving and killing(Part 1)

It has been a year since you and Jane got together. Tonight is the first time you and Jane get to "kill" together. Everyone was getting ready, sharpening their weapons, getting dressed, etc. you and Jane were in your room pretending to get ready for the killing spree. Jane was kinda of disappointed that she couldn't go this year because you only could kill enemies.
~~~~~~Jane's P.O.V~~~~~~~
I was disappointed that I couldn't go on the killing spree this year. Every year we get to go on a killing spree, exceptionally on New Year's Eve like this year, but what can I do? It's Slender's orders. "So, if we can't go, then why do we need to pretend that we are getting ready?" I heard (y/n) ask, I look away from the window and look at her. "Some people don't want to go, so if they see us staying then they think they can stay too.".
"Why do they have to go?"
"It helps practice their skills to fight, kill, escape, etc."
"Oh, ok, thanks" (y/n) looked back at her sketch book and continued to draw. A while ago, I think maybe ten months ago I had to get a lot of sketch books for her. A reason why is she would have a anger crying break down, she broke Toby's arm because of it! We have no idea why she has these meltdowns but I try my hardest to keep her calm.
(Timeskip)
it has been an hour an all of them left, finally. I open the door and tell (y/n) that we can go downstairs. She looked up and nodded then grabbed her drawing things and followed me to the living room. As we watched The Walking Dead on amc (y/n) started crying. I ran over to her and hugged her. I rubbed her back and she started to calm down. I'm used to this so I know what to do.
~~~~~~~~You're P.O.V~~~~~~~
I started to miss my best friends again, I started crying. I wish I could hold my tears in, but I just can't. Jane ran over to me and hugged me tight. I slowly calmed down, all I needed was a hug right then. I very quietly whispered "thank you......". I doubt she heard me. As Jane released the hug and say back on the couch I continued to draw. After an hour it was almost midnight in at least 1 minute. Jane ran to the kitchen and grabbed cheese cake and (f/f) then ran back and placed it on the living room table. I crawled over to it and grabbed a slice of cheese cake then went back and ate it. It was time for the count down."10!" Jane and I started counting down.
"9!"
"8!"
"7!"
"6!"
"5!"
"4!"
"3!"
"2!"
"1!"
"Happy New Years!!!" We both cheered. Then I realized I only cheered. It seems that she feel asleep around number 5. I decided to sleep too so I cuddled up near her and slept.