part 13: HER!?!?!

~~~~~~~Nightmare's P.O.V~~~~~~~
I woke up to a white and black room with X's in circles and some papers and pencils on a desk, what the fuck. I tries to get up from the giant white bed but I looked down at my self and saw straps that held me down. "HEY!" I screamed, "WHER AM I??? IS ANYONE THERE????!!!". What the hell is goin on? "No need to scream, Nightmare Dream.". A female voice told from the darker corner. "W-who are you?" I looked over to the figure and saw long black hair. "Jane the killer" SHE! IT WAS HER! "I heard you wanted to kidnap my girl just to kill me." Jane walked near me. "Oh so she told you" I glared, oh she is gonna pay for this! "Why wouldn't she? She trusts ME!" She raised her voice at me, bitch. "DONT NEED TO YELL AT ME!" I raised my voice back at her. Jane growled at me and was ready to punch me but someone ran into the room "Jane!" That voice... It sounds so familiar. I look an see (y/n), I knew it! I glared at her, I could see she had fear in her eyes... Perfect.
~~~~~~Your P.O.V~~~~
When I went into the room Jane was about to punch Nightmare in the face, I should've waited a bit. That bitch deserves it! "Yes?" Jane replied to me looking innocently. "Can I talk to you alone please?" I asked her. "Yeah, let's go out to the hall." She responded and walked with me out of the room,
"What's up?"
"Well, two things, Boss made me a proxy and-"
"Wait what!?!" Jane asked me surprised and grabbed my wrists then looked at them and saw a proxy sibyl on my right wrist.
~~~~~Jane P.O.V~~~~~
Slender made (Y/N) into a proxy!! This is a big thing for us Creepypasta's!! I then realized I interrupted (y/n). "Oh um... Continue"
"Well I was um wondering if y-you would um.." She blushes and thinks if she wants to tell me what she was going to say, "what is it?" I ask her. I see her blush. "Would y-you like to b-be my soul mate?" My eyes wide. D-did she really ask me!?! Oh my god! "Yes!" I cheer then blush of embarrassment and say "yea, of course" casually. She smiles "r-really?" "Yup!"
~~~~~Your P.O.V~~~~
She said yes!! She said yes!! I grabbed her and kissed her a bit rough. She kisses me back, she is finally mine! I grin beneath the kiss.
~~~~~Third P.O.V~~~
Nightmare soon found a way to escape the trap she was in, she teleported to the dream world where she planned on how she was going to kidnap (y/n). "Jane and (y/n) sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Sally chants when she saw Jane and (y/n) kissing in the hall, Jane and her quickly released the kiss and looked at sally. Sally giggles and runs off. Jane then chuckles and looks back at her and smiles sweetly, "I've wanted this to happen for a long time, I hope you know that.". "I know, I just didn't know if this is how you kill or not." (Y/n) teased at Jane.
---------------------------------------------Damn! What a long part!! Well, hope you all enjoyed this! I enjoyed writing it! Well peace! Cya all in the next update!