Part 6: new home, new family

~~~~~~your P.O.V~~~~
I woke up to a pound on the room door I stayed in. I groaned and sat up, as I did I heard "WAKE UP! ITS TIME TO GO KILLING EVERYONE! JANE YOU STAY HERE WITH THE MORTAL!!" Yell much? I walked to a stack of clothes that had a note on it. It read "(y/n), here are the clothes you shall wear when I train you, I don't want you to get your clothes ripped and dirty ~Jane" I put the note down and picked up the clothes, what I had in the stack was a black hoodie, gray shirt, jeans, and black boots. I put them on. I sighed "time to become a killer to live...."
~~~~~normal P.O.V~~~~
Jane was waiting outside in a black tank top and shorts, her mask was off. She was getting impatient with (y/n) taking so long. Jane paced back and forth until she heard the door open. Jane looked up and saw (y/n) there. "I-I'm ready..." She told her, "and why do I have to have a hoodie and jeans? It's so hot outside!". "Because you'll have to get used to certain things." Jane answered, "now let's get started."
~~~~~~~Jane's P.O.V~~~~
It has been a couple hours of training and (y/n) has been doing great so far!! She has been getting tired now and again but she'll get the hang of it, thank Zalgo. As we were in town jumping roof to roof, mid-air we were teleported back to the mansion. I laughed a bit when (y/n) fell to the ground dizzy as hell!
~~~~~Your P.O.V~~~~
AHHHH WHAT HAPPENED!! I feel so dizzy and light headed I fell to the ground of the mansion "sorry child, but it was becoming day time" "OW!" My ears felt so sedative!! I felt something pick me up. I looked up and saw Jane carry me to my room, I felt my cheeks get warm. Shit