Contest Entry!

@Queenofmagic here is my entry!
Lu-chan from Fairytail for you Fairytail themed contest complete with cold weather, snow, and Natsu's scarf!
Readers please go check out @queenofmagic 's contest book and vote for me!!

Dear winners from my previous contest......GOMEN! I'm really sorry I haven't been able to get to all your requests as quickly as I had hoped, but I promise that all of them will be be out by the end of the month.
Also check out my new contest book, where I'm holding a contest for my cover!

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Thank you all for SEVENTY followers! Also, making me number two on the list for sketchbooks!!! Yay! I couldn't have done it without you guys being there and supporting me throughout my journey through the mystical land of art! You didn't leaving me even though I can't seem to finish your requests, forget to reply to all your supportive comments, and to thank you for your votes. So I thank you for all of that.

Tell me what your favorite anime is in the comments!
Sayonara till next time!

Don't forget to vote!

P.S. Update!!
This will also be used for @bestbunnyboo art contest and @emmatheendergirl arts contest! So please go vote for me there!!
I know I'm entering the same drawing into like way to many contests, but I'm lazy so this'll have to do....