Homura-chan

This is a request from 0RoseQuartz0 . Hope you like it!! This took about one and a half to two hours. Overall I like it, however, I did mess up on the bow. Also if you look closely at the face you can see a little smudge where I used white out.
ART TIP OF THE DAY:
Use white out on the eyes.
Step one: draw eyes w/no white spaces
Step two: use white out to create that white part for the "sparkle" of the eyes.
I have been using this technique for a little while now and it has worked amazingly. You could also use white gel pens, but they are definitely more expensive. Also, I suggest getting the white out pens and not the bottles. If you do have the bottles and don't want to spend more money on pens just take a small drop of the white out and place it on a piece of paper, cardboard, etc. Then using a old sharpened pencil or pen (that you don't want it anymore) dip it into the white out then immediately use that to draw in your "sparkle."

My Life Blog:
Well I just came back from a trip to Sedona, Arizona. It was fun. We were camping for two nights near a creek. We went to a swimming hole where I JUMPED OFF A CLIFF INTO THE WATER! Scary, but really fun. It was like a ten to eleven feet drop. I'm the type that always wants to try new things, from school to fun. For me, new is awesome! Never be afraid to try new things, that's something I've learned over the years.