Pick-Up Lines//Syndisparklez

A/N: SORRY NOT SORRY. Ask anyone who I've talked to Im obsessed with pick up lines. (Ignore the 2 at the bottom I accidentally turned on a setting)
____________

Tom's POV

Sonja grinned at me as I sunk into my seat. Today is gonna suck. Sonja and I made a deal that if I was going to try to get Jordan I had to use really cheesy pick up lines, and she'd give me a stack of diamonds and 3 enchanted Pickaxes. For some dumb reason, I said yes. I'm such a greedy prick, I didn't think about how crazy I'd sound of i used pick up lines. Damn you Sonja, as soon as I get that now the first arrow I shoot is going up your ass.

We were holding a meeting at the chapel to discuss how we're going to get back home. I'm not even supposed to be there since I was banned from the town, but Jordan somehow convinced Andor to let me in. I hate that prick, always trying to make a move on my Jordan. I don't like the prince, in my opinion he's worse than Helgrind. Maybe that's just my jealousy talking. Speaking of talking, I haven't heard from Intuition and Wisdom in a day. I remember Intuition rambling something about it being the celebration of the day they met and were assigned together, but I didn't pay attention much. (Bit of Wisuition for ya')

Andor walked in, a pile of papers in front of him. This is going to take forever.

***

"Hey Tom, can you help Andor and I with these boxes, please?" Jordan asked, and I could see Andor scowl. Sucker. Jordan doesn't quite understand that Andor hits on him, but I'm glad he doesn't, because he is mine, not Andor's. I smirked and stuck my tongue out at the Prick when Jordan wasn't looking, and I picked up the large box. As soon as we stepped outside I smiled when I saw Sonja in the bushes, giving me a thumbs up. Okay, here goes nothing.

"I'm no weatherman, but you can expect more than a few inches tonight." I said, looking up at the gloomy sky. Andor obviously got the joke and he gave me a death glare, while Jordan just looked up confused at the sky. Damn it. He's too innocent to get the joke. Damn you Ianite for making him so adorable. We kept walking and every once in a while Andor would whisper to me to back off but, of course, I wasn't giving up that easily.

"Hey Jordan, Your body is 75% water, and I'm thirsty." I smirked when his face turned crimson red. "Then go drink from the lake." Jordan shot back, clearly flustered. I saw the bright orange tail from the corner of my eye and I noticed that Sonja was stalking us in the bushes, and she gave a wink and a grin, pointing back to Jordan and sinking into the bushes again.

"Sparklez, can you maybe come over to my house after this? Because you're on my list of things to do tonight." I whispered the last part in his ear and he blushed harder, and Andor kicked my leg as a warning. I looked back at Andor, who was now behind us, and stuck my tongue out. "Stupid Dianitee." He hissed under his breath, only loud enough for me to hear.

Sonja was grinning from the bushes and made an inhuman sounding screech, and hit Andor with a pebble. She let only her tale to be visible, and I smirked. She was trying to get Andor's attention. We stopped walking and I watched as Andor slowly walked over towards the bushes. Perfect.

"Jordan?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"I'm jealous of your clothes."

"Why?" He replied.

"Because it's touching your body, and I'm not." He looked so flustered I almost wanted to stop but I wasn't going to take no for an answer. Andor was currently trying to get the 'injured fox' out of the bushes but Sonja kept throwing rocks at him.

"You look so innocent, you look so sweet, as long as I have a face, you will always have a seat." I said, earning a slight hit on the shoulder from Jordan. "You might be asked to leave soon. You are making the prince look not so charming." I didn't know where I was getting all these good pick up lines from, I guess my mind started making some up yesterday. "Will you be my boyfrien? I left out the 'd' cause you'll get that later."

"Tom, if you're trying to flirt with me, you're lucky I'm not completely stupid." Jordan replied with a grin. FINALLY! I mentally cheered, but I kept my cool in the real world.

"You know, sweetie, my lips won't just kiss themselves..." I said, snickering when I saw his face turn red. He slowly leaned up and kissed me slowly, and I heard Andor drop his box in shock. Jordan pulled away quickly though after the box dropped, I guess he was startled by the loud noise.

Sonja suddenly started throwing bigger rocks at Andor, making some hissing noises. Andor slowly backed away and screamed when Sonja pounced out of the bushes, but he didn't realize it was her and she chased him all the way back to the castle. I laughed so hard that I dropped my box.

"Dude don't drop it! One of these are supposed to have glass in it." Jordan scolded, trying not to laugh.

"Sorry, I can't hold on... I've already fallen for you."

_________
A/n: DONE
WOO
OKAY
BYE