Seven

Five months since Joy was gone, five months since Riley ran away. Her parents are loosing hope, and the emotions are lost without Joy. However, deep in the subconscious, an emotion is being trapped and unable to escape...
~~~~~~~~~~
"Let me out!" Joy shouted, banging on the force field, hurting with every punch. "I need to get back to headquarters and let Riley be happy!" Tears rolled down her face. She was already forgotten, and the only way to get things back to normal were to go back. "Sorry, Joy." Cotton Candy, the pink haired one said. "You can't." Joy continued banging. "Why?" She screamed. "Why can't I go back and make Riley happy?!?" Joy has never felt this way, she felt unhappy, she felt, raged. "We got to go." Ocean, the blue haired one said. "Tech and the emotions are having trouble." Everyone nodded and went off. Before leaving, Cotton Candy flicked a switch that turned the force field up at MAX level. The workers shut the door, leaving Joy alone in the dark. Fearing she couldn't escape, she sat down on the floor in the field, crying. "I'll never escape." She said. "I-I just wanted." Jot stopped in the middle of the sentence. Light started to surround her, and then, she passed out.