T h i r t y - s e v e n

Start from the beginning

I feel my phone vibrate in my hand, thoughts of Daisy instantly coming into my mind. I look at the screen and my heart instantly fills up when I see it is her.

From: Daisy-boo <3
I miss you so much. Waking up to your texts always make me smile.

From: Daisy-boo <3
Good morning to you too by the way 😘

To: Daisy-boo <3
You always make me smile. As cheesy as that is, it is 100% true.

To: Daisy-boo <3
How are you doing, love? x

I slide my phone into my pocket and walk to the kitchen with a smile still present on my face. I grab a glass of water and sit on the kitchen island, just wanting to have a good chat with Daisy before I start making breakfast.

I feel another vibrate and pull my phone out, smiling even wider if that is even possible.

From: Daisy-boo <3
The same goes right back to you :) And I'm getting ready. Going to go to the gym today.

To: Daisy-boo <3
That's really good, I'm so proud of you. Going to the gym always lifts up anyones mood.

To: Daisy-boo <3
Omg when I come back we should totally go to the gym together. We could be that cute couple that works out together and motivates each other.

From: Daisy-boo <3
Like me laying down on the floor and you doing push ups on top of me?

To: Daisy-boo <3
Exactly right ;)😉

From: Daisy-boo <3
Hahaha okay :p I wouldn't mind that at all.

From: Daisy-boo <3
What are you doing right now?

To: Daisy-boo <3
About to make breakfast. I asked Gemma if she wanted some waffles, she said no... not surprised there. Should I make extra for my parents?? Or am I just wasting my time?

From: Daisy-boo <3
Make extra, they might eat it. I know it hurts when they are acting like that, but I promise you, soon enough they will come around.

To: Daisy-boo <3
I hope so.

From: Daisy-boo <3
I know so. They are your family after all. And even though they don't show it, they do love you a lot in the inside.

To: Daisy-boo <3
You always know what to say, thank you so much for that.

From: Daisy-boo <3
No need to thank me. 😌

To: Daisy-boo <3
Yes I do. I am really thankful for your Dais, and I just hope you know that.

From: Daisy-boo <3
I do know that. And I'm really thankful for you too 💞

I take a deep breath, digesting everything that is going on right now, trying to figure out all my emotions.

From: Daisy-boo <3
I'm in my car, I'll text you after my gym session 😘

To: Daisy-boo <3
Have fun at the gym <3 Drive safe, Dais xx.

From: Daisy-boo <3
Don't you worry, I will. Haha I will try to 😜

I set my phone on my table, a sad smile on my face. I just miss her so much.

I get the waffle batter ready, running thoughts in my head. Maybe its time I see my friends again. They keep texting me, asking if I am really back, but I have been ignoring them. Mainly because I am not the same Harry as I was when I left. I'm scared it will end up with me continuing to disappoint people. There's only so much of that feeling I can handle.

But there is one friend I can visit. I know for sure with him there will be no disappointment involved. Maybe I'll visit him after breakfast.

Thirty minutes later I finish making the waffles, setting them on a plate in the middle of the kitchen island. I get a plate for myself and place a waffle on it. I open the fridge, taking out some berries and syrup. I quickly eat the waffle, having a sudden burst of excitement from the thought of seeing Julian again.

"There's some waffles on the island if you or mum or dad want some." I say lightly to Gemma, with a tiny smile before heading up to my room to get ready.

To Julian:
Hey mate, is it alright if I pop by in an hour?

I look through my luggage, finding the things that I need and putting them in my messenger bag. Not even a minute after I texted Julian, I received a reply.

From Julian:
What the fuck bro?! When did you come back?? Of course you can come by!

A chuckles comes out of my mouth from surprising him, more excitement overwhelming my body. I quickly pack everything I need and use the toilet before calling a taxi to pick me up. I probably should have called them earlier but I was too excited that I forgot. Plus, I usually just drive but I don't have a car here.

~

"Thank you, have a good day." I say to my cab driver before exiting the car, closing the door behind me. As I walk towards the building, I take out my phone to give Julian a ring. He answers on the second ring.

"Harry fucking Styles, you have some explaining to do." I burst out into laughter, making me get weird looks from people passing by.

"I will." I chuckle. "I'm outside t-"

"Coming!" He yells and hangs up making me laugh more.

Within a minute the door opens and Julian comes right at me, attacking me in a hug.

"Harry, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in New York?"

"Ugh, it's a long story. But yeah, I'm supposed to be there right now with my girlfriend."

"Girlfr-oh yeah! I saw your Instagram post. What's she like?"

"Why don't we go up to your studio and then I will tell you everything?" I chuckle, feeling my nose starting to freeze from the cold.

"Oh yeah," He laughs. "Let's do that. But it's so good seeing you again, Harry. I've missed you."

=================================

how do you like harry's pov. didn't have one in a long time and i thought it was only right to make one. the next chapter will also be his point of view :)

#prayforparis it's so horrible what is happening. i can't believe there are some horrible people out there who would do such a thing *sigh*

thoughts and prayers go to family and friends who have been affected. stay safe everyone

i love you so much, stay lovely

~ May <3