Watched

Chapter 1:

I felt as if someone's gaze was on me but whenever I looked around the street there was no on there so I shrugged a walked on. I was on my way to meet my friends at a club. I should've taken up the offer of a lift from one of them but I insisted on walking but I'm now regretting it because of the cold and an uneasy feeling inside of me. I pull my jacket tighter around me and duck my head down to keep the wind out of my face. I look up after about five minutes and realise I'm at the club and I soon spot my friends waiting in line so I go over to join them.

"Hey guys!" I called over to them. Each of them hugged me in turn with a hello of their own.

I haven't introduced myself, I'm Angel. Funny name I know but blame my parents. I have long blonde curly hair from my mum and my bright blue eyes from my dad. Unfortunately for me I'm rather short for the average 16 year old at only 5 foot 3".

My best friends are Katie, Chloe, Natalie and Molly but because I'm the smallest I'm called the 'baby' of the group and some people even call me that even though I'm the oldest out of the five of us.

Katie and me are the closest we even finish each others sentences and we look pretty similar too. She's got blonde straight short hair where mine is long and curly. Her eyes are grey but where I'm the shortest she's the tallest. When we stand next to each other a few people think we're sisters because we look alike and because of the height difference.

Next is Chloe she's the wild one out of us. With her half shaved head and the other side long brown hair. Dark brown eyes which contrast against her pale skin.

Natalie has long black straight hair with hazel eyes. She may be the youngest out of us but she certainly doesn't look it. She's the one who can flirt her way into anything.

And then there's Molly the total sweetheart of the group. With her butt length strawberry blonde her that shines in the sun she attracts all the guys and to top it off the blue eyes mesmerise guys into completely falling for her. She may not seem like it but she's the weakest one in the group, she's suffered from heartbreak the most as all the guys she falls for ditch her when they've had enough.

The five of us are like sisters, we're as close as people could be and there's a secret that no one outside or family or well "pack" knows, we're werewolves.

"You guys ready to go in?" Natalie says whilst wiggling her eyebrows as she makes her way to the front of the queue to flirt with the bouncer. After about a minute she waves us over and gives the bouncer a kiss on the cheek as we made our way through.

"What do you have to do then?" I questioned.

She responded, "Oh I only have to give him a dancer later but can't say I mind as he was pretty fit if I do say so myself."

"Haha of course you'd be the one to pick up on that!"I yelled over the beat of the music and she just laughed.

"Let's dance!" Molly shouted. We made our way through the crowd and onto the dance floor.

-------half an hour later-------

"I'm thirsty just gonna get a drink!" I shouted at Katie.

She responded, "Yeah me too. All that dancing has worn me out."

We made our way over to the bar and as we were about to order two drinks appeared in front of us from the bar tender. He must've seen the confused look on our faces because he pointed at a guy towards the end of the bar. Me and Katie looked at each other and shrugged and smiled at the guy as a thank you.

"Well that was weird. Did you see those weird looks he kept giving us. Ugh what a creep!" I cringed.

"Oh god now he's coming this way! Quick lets try and get to the dance floor!" Katie whispered.