“Because I want to hear you say it,” he looked serious.

“Admit what?” I played dumb.

“That you want me,” he growled.

“Cocky much?” I asked.

“You so want me,” he smirked.

“Well if you think so why do I have to say it?” I asked.

“Say it, I want to hear it from your lips,” he gave me one of his sexy smirks.

“Well, hate to burst your bubble but I don’t want you,” I lied as I smirked at him.

“Lies,” he smirked at me.

“Eww, you two get a room,” Tina yelled to us, as I blushed and tried to push Cole off me but he stayed and just looked up at Tina and smiled.

“We’re ready,” I heard multiple footsteps walk in behind Tina.

“Whoa, nice action,” Damon smirked as I looked over to him.

“Shut it Damon, Cole get off of me!” I yelled as I pushed him but he didn’t budge damn Alpha blood.

“Say it,” Cole smirked and I blushed he wouldn’t make me say it in front of them would he.

“You had the chance to admit when they weren’t down here,” he said like he read mind.

“Fine, I want you,” I mumbled softly barely audible but I know he heard me and I blushed.

“What was that?” he asked.

“I want you Cole, you happy; I was on you like white on rice!” I yelled and then blushed as everyone started laughing their asses off.

“That’s all you had to say,” Cole chuckled as he got off of me and tried to help me up but I pushed his hand aside.

“Breakfast everyone?” Cole asked.

          Everyone said yes and we went out to eat. When we got home my phone was ringing for the fifth time.

“Hello?” I said irritated at who was calling me.

“Hey sweetie,” my mom’s voice filled the other side and I smiled.

“Oh hey mom, what’s up?” I asked.

“You need to come home,” she said.

“I thought we went over this…” I sighed.

“I know sweetie but this time it’s under Alpha’s orders,”

“Why?” I asked.

“Pack meeting I guess, but you’re still apart of this pack so we need you home,” my mom said.

“When?” I asked.

“Hopefully by tonight,” she said.

“Tonight?” I asked sadly.

“Yeah, I know you were having fun but maybe they can come down to see you,” she said hopefully.

“I guess, since its Alpha’s orders I guess I have to come back, I’ll see you tonight mom,”

“I can’t wait to see you!” she squealed, and I smiled.

“See you later,” I hung up.

“You’re leaving today?” I jumped at the voice behind me.

“Apparently, I should go pack,” I smiled sadly at him as I tried to walk past him but he grabbed my wrist.

“I’ll take you to the airport,” he said and I shook my head as I went to the room and packed my clothes.