“Well, then we’re done right?” Cole asked.

“Yep,” Emmett said.

“Who wants Breakfast?” Alex yelled.

“I do,” Emmett said.

“We should all go out to eat,”

“I’m in,” Tina said from the living room.

“Why are you two always so energetic around each other?” Damon asked.

“I want whatever you two are smoking,” Stefan groaned.

“Where are we going to eat?” I rolled my eyes ignoring Damon’s question.

“Let’s go to Perkins I want breakfast potatoes,” Alex said and everyone agreed.

“Well get your lazy bums up and get ready to leave!” Cole made me laugh and he just stared at me and smiled.

“Fine,” they grunted as they each got up and walked to their rooms to get ready.

“For people that are hungry they sure walk slowly,” I laughed.

“Yep, so you’re ready right?”

“Yep,” I smiled.

“I’m going like this,” he said as he pointed to his sweat pants and black sleeveless t-shirt.

          I literally drooled over his bare arms and sweat pants riding low on his hips.

“See something you like?” Cole smiled.

“On you? No,” I smiled at him and blushed for getting caught checking him out.

“But you sure saw something you liked on me last night,” he smirked as I blushed.

“Shut it I was drunk,” I lied.

“You didn’t even drink the coke I gave you, you were on me like white on rice,” he smirked cockily.

“Whatever you think,” I rolled my eyes trying to play it off.

“Admit it,” he looked at me mischievously.

“There’s nothing to admit,” I smirked.

          He moved closer to me.

“Say it,” he smiled at me.

“It,” I smiled.

          He threw me over his shoulder and I squealed as I hit his back.

“Admit it,” he said in a warning tone.

“No,” I said still trying to get away from his tight grip.

          He threw me onto the couch and tickled me.

“Stop…Stop… just Stop…,” I said through gasp and giggles.

“Admit it,” he smiled at me as I laughed and he tickled me.

“No,” I squealed as he continued to tickle me and I got an advantage as I flipped us over still laughing from the tickle attack.

“Admit it,” he growled teasingly with a giant smile on his face as I tried to breathe again.

“No,” I said then squealed as he flipped us onto the floor and he was staring down at me and my heart started beating uncontrollably.

“Admit it,” he looked into my eyes as he straddled me.

“Why?” I asked still catching my breath; he knew the effect he had on me.