8. Anxious Tidyings

Sherlock's POV

"Be nice to John, brother mine. Make some friends for once" Mycroft or 'Mr Holmes' as he asked to be addressed, whispered in sherlock's ear in history class as he made his way over to John.

John looked so cute, his face was red and he was stuttering his words.

His hair was perfectly swept over his forehead and he was wearing his woollen jumper and adorable red converse again.

He looked so hot sitting there all flustered.

Wait what.. Hot? Yes. Hot.

Sherlock admired him until they started talking. When the bell rang, he rushed out the door eager to get home and get ready for John to go to his house.

The last class of the day had finally finished and Sherlock practically ran all the way home. He rushed up to his bedroom to tidy it. He put his dirty clothes in the wash and actually made his bed for the first time in forever.

He collected his heavy books and many papers and put them in their shelves.

He didn't know why he was so anxious. He wanted to impress John so badly. He wanted John to like him.

The way John was so shy and timid was too adorable, but the way John played football, wow that was unbelievably hot. How he looked running around that football pitch with sweat dripping down his face, it made Sherlock crazy.

All Sherlock could think about was John.

***
Just a short filler chapter
I'm going to try update more regularly I had exams for the past week but they're over now so yay more time to become even more of a hermit and watch shows
Aah
Byee :)