Volume 01 - Chapter 09: "Tears of Air - Tar's Wind Blade"

"Tears of Air - Tar's Wind Blade"

4:56 PM, 01/31/2060 "World" Time

Tomorrow is the day where we will begin to enter the cave. 

During the entire day including yesterday, I have acquired information about the players who tried entering the tunnel, fortunately, their attempts are futile because of lack in strategies.

Luckily no one still able to get the "Tears of Air" item inside the tunnel.

And during yesterday, I started hunting monsters at Tarpaca's "Leiro Forest" where lots of wind type monster are being spawned. And right now, I got to level 20 in no time since all I did yesterday was just pure leveling up.

But unfortunately I did not acquire or loot any important items, all were just trash or unknown quest items which I did not know how to use them. Maybe I should've brought those items I sold at the nearest merchant to any Craftsman NPCs at the village.

And today, I happened to pick and loot a sword blade, according to the item description, it was called "Tar's Wind Blade" a one handed sword.

But mysteriously, its attack damage though is high. Like the two handed sword I happen to see at Saigo Capital but due to its price and level requirement I cant buy it so I made a pass on it.

But this wind blade, although a one handed sword, its damage is pretty par with that two-handed sword I saw at the capital and seems very strong too so I went back to the village to appraise it.

At the Appraising NPC, She was shocked that it could be thought that she is not an NPC but a player due to her reaction which is very realistic.

After she appraised it and being shocked by the sword, she explained to me the value of this sword.

And now she started an auto-story telling, which I call the story telling of any NPC.

"Long ago, there was a very strong warlord that ruled over the Tarpaca land. His name was Tar, he was the strongest swordsman that was ever seen by this country. Due to his strength, he was crowned as the next king of Philles and the people loved him so much. Although he successfully got the seat of being King of Philles, the previous King and Landlord of Philles was in much anger and was furious. This King wanted revenge because he can't accept that a barbarian got his seat and not by a royal blood such as his bloodline.

He cant fight Tar face to face. But with his connections inside the palace, he got information from his spies that King Tar is trying to clean the monsters subjugated at Tarpaca's Deep Tunnel. 

The previous king is planning an ambush inside the tunnel and waiting for the King's arrival. Unknowingly, this angry previous king stepped into the landmine and has summoned a Large Monster that summoned monsters at its will which made this previous king fight with his ambushing army but unfortunately they were killed but this king survived and got out of the tunnel.

Much to his surprise, King Tar was outside getting ready for an attack to the tunnel but unknowingly, tar thought that this previous king were just trying to help him. A very innocent and kind king. 

With this, the previous king guided and showed Tar and his army inside without the knowledge that a monster much greater than any monsters that Tar has fought were there waiting for them. 

A very devilish smile were upon the previous king as if he achieved a great victory.

Tar and his army confronts the monster and its summoned ones, Tar was surprised and shocked that such monster exists including his army that he brought were frightened and scared. But Tar insisted and made a stand that made his men alight and woke upon his shout.

A very large shout that made them men again. 

They defeated the monsters.

Yes, they did with Tar's great strength but only a handful soldiers that he brought were to live that night. Tar is very exhausted and wounded much that he cant move anymore due to the scars and wounds those monsters brought them.

A very big timing for the previous king. Preparing his sword and closely walking to the wounded Tar.

With a speech, "Now you'll die!" he said.

But without noticing, another batch of monsters were summoned that made all of them alerted but the previous king with only killing Tar in his front that he only cared about.

And then, at the moment when he'll going to stab Tar, he was stabbed by the monsters.

Tar realized at the moment that humans are not always the same. He died fighting monsters with the last word to his only soldier that he ordered to run and live, "I'll be back soon." he said while desperately fighting the monsters at the tunnel."

Yes, what a long ass boring story telling. And then she appraised the sword and told me the price of this sword.

"0 Feirs" she said.

I was like, "What the Hell?" 

It was priceless? and then I asked her about why this sword is invaluable.

She then replied to me that this sword is not a thing to be sold and then offers me to hand it over and will be traded to a 5 Days Horse Traveller.

I refused.

There, I decided to use it.

Without knowing what this wind blade really meant and how strong this sword is, I do not know yet for now.

To Be Continued.