Volume 01 - Chapter 03: "World's Rules"

"World's Rules"

Blank.

Nothing is seen, like a black whole in a white color where it is so blinding to my eyes.

There this little girl appeared. She looks like a game introductory character which was seen much in any games where they introduce the game rules and story of the game itself.

She was like a kid, dressed like a kid but she was wearing an electronic head set and started talking. 

She was called  "Urana".

As for the introduction, the same was given at the website so I am more interested at this game's rules.

Then there she talked about the game's rule.

World's Rules:

A. Character Rules:

1.  Each player has to choose between 3 Jobs: 

a. Hunter  -  Uses bows, guns and throwing knives, they are great at hunting in long ranges. 

b. Swordsman - Uses all kinds of swords.

c. Caster - Uses divine magics such as healing, elemental magics, dark and holy magics.

2. Skills are revealed after each level which means at the beginning levels, players can only use the basic skills.

3. Character and Skill Levels are upgraded through experience which can be acquired through killing monsters and/or finishing quests.

4. Weapons are automatically upgraded through experience which can also be acquired by killing monsters.

5. Character's level is infinite.

6.  Acquired items after defeating monsters are automatically be put inside the character's inventory.

7. Options such as help, inventory and character status can be seen when a player slide his left hand in rightward direction. These options will be automatically shown in front of the player.

8. Each players are free to hone their own styles of attack which can be regarded as a pre-requisite to their soon to be revealed skills.

9. Each players are expected to have unique set of skills in the latter stages so keep on leveling up.

B. World's General Rules:

1. PK or Player Kill is not allowed but can be done. In case it happens, the death will not be counted to the "3 Deaths Log Out Rule" and the killer will be punished.

2. PK Punishment for players who are killing other players will be sent to "Hell Island" where players who committed sins will stay for 60 days. "Hell Island" is an island full of strong monsters and humanoids and known to be an island where no man lives. If a player dies 3 times inside of this island, the player will be automatically logged out.

3. Maps can be seen through "Options". As for the beginning map "Philles", all the names of the towns can be seen.

4. Although Philles is unlocked, a player may notice that other maps are blackened and unlocked. For players to unlock other maps, a great gate will appear and players should be able to defeat all the monsters that will be summoned to open the gates for maps to unlock.

5. Each Map has many different quests, as this game suggests, the "GOD Quest" will be available if the map called "Finas" is unlocked. 

6. Party and Guilds are available and would be a great help on any players in this game. 

"This is the last Rule, Enjoy the Game to its fullest." said Urana.

To Be Continued.