Welcome To My World

(Y/n) p
"It's okay! That was then; this is now!" I said cheerfully. Suddenly both their faces went red, I wondered why. "Why are your faces red?" I asked innocently. Then I looked down at my white shirt, and my teddy bear bra showing through. "Perverts!" I yelled and put my bag I front of my soaked chest. "It's down the hall, I'll show you" Jace said. He grabbed my wet hand and walked towards the hallway on the left and pointed to a door. "It's over there!" He said cheerfully, then he looked at me, blushed, and left. I slid my wet shirt of, and changed. (I'm not gonna explain this)
You put on a 'Gamer for Life' shirt in your favorite color, and a (f/c) skirt. As you started walking back a little girl walked in front of you, "Are you the one, they've been talking abluth?!" She said mispronouncing her words cutely. "Oh, so what do they say about me?" I asked trying to get some more information. "Wellll, they say your cute and soft like a little baby! Oh also that you cry a lot!" "Oh so that's it is it!?" I walked down the hallway, and little did I know my tail was hanging out. "Shima!! Ja-!" Someone interrupted my rage by pulling my tail. "Owie!" I yelled going down. The little girl was standing in front of me "Are you okay?" She asked. "Im fine, Shima can I talk to you in private?" I asked, finally deciding to confront him. "Sure.." He said. I took his hand, and walked outside where it was sprinkling rain softly. "Shima, please don't be mad at me or Naga! I'm sorry he yelled at you, I'm sorry I invaded your space, I will go away if you want me t-" I rambled until I was confronted with a soft hoodie and arms around my waist. "Don't be sorry, it's ok. I'm the one who should be apologizing. I don't want you to leave me again, I don't think me or Jace could handle it. It's like your so close, but I can't reach you, so I'll keep on chasing you till I find you. So, please stay (Y/n)!" I could tell he was crying, my arms gently hugged him back, but little did we know that a jealous Jace was watching. ...
Sorry guys, I've had a lot going on lately but I managed this
Exams are so close bleh
Gomen means sorry is Japanese