That was then This is Now

(Naga pov)
"(Y/n).....? Why the hell are you in Shima's lap!!!?" I yelled at her. She bolted up and almost 'accidentally' knocked her face into Shima. "Why are you yelling? All I did was take a nap!" (Y/n) yelled. "Well you don't take naps behind schools with a random boy you met a month ago!" I yelled. "Ive known him since I was two! Dumb butt!" She countered. "Do I get any say-so in this?" Shima asked. "No!" Me and (Y/n) yelled. "Your not allowed to take naps with anyone other than me!" I said. "What do you mean! I'm my own person, besides your not a good pillow!" (Y/n) yelled. "Just shut up!" I yelled and walked away, leaving a bewildered Shima, and crying (y/n).

(Y/n) pov
I sniffed as I started to cry. I didn't do anything wrong did I? Am I not allowed to take naps! "Don't cry!" Shima said softly. I stopped, and smiled. I extended my hand, expecting candy. He looked at her with his 'seriously' face. But I did get a snickers in my hand. I ate it, with a satisfaction only candy can give you. "Thank you Shi-ma!" I said in slow-motion. "No problem" he said quietly. A eerie silence stood until I said "Hey, wanna have a sleepover?" I asked. "Well it would be kinda awkward..... With two boys and one girl... But I have a little sister, you left before she was born." He said. "Oh, than thats all the more for me to come over!" "I have to ask ma, but sure! If you want!" Shima smiled. "Ohay!" I sat against the wall as Shima called him mom. All I heard was blah blah blah. Then he stopped talking. "She said you have to ask your guardian, then if she has says yes you can" Shima said. "Okay!" I suddenly ran home without my bag, toward the house. I busted threw the door, "Can I stay over at Shima and Jace's place?" I asked Raina's mom. "Sure honey! But only because it's a weekend! After you pack your clothes you can go!" She said, as I started to walk up the stairs, she asked "Is Naga coming with you?" I froze. "No he isn't! He's sick today!" I lied. "Okay honey!" My (y/c) hair and tail swayed with the same beat as I got clothes and other things. I jumped past the stair over the rail, leaving a impressed Raina's mom as I walked by. I walked out the door and was my way when, it started raining. I ran as fast as I could because I was wearing a white top, but I didn't make it. The cold rain dropped down on my cheek, as I knocked on the door. A little girl opened it, currently I didn't have my ears and tail out. "Are you the lady who's suppose to stay da nigh!" She said child-like. "Yup, can I come in?" I asked. "Sure! She said sweetly. I walked inside to see a living room with Jace and Shima playing video games, and Jace winning. I sneaked behind them since they had their headphones on, and scared the crap out of them. " That's what you get for not knowing a guest is here!" I stuck my tongue out. Jace was surprised, "Why are you here?!" Jace yelled and blushed. I pouted, and turned my head "Jeez, I didn't think you didn't like me that much!" I said. "No! I meant I didn't know you were coming over!" He backfired. "I know I'm just teasing you!" I whispered in his ear. His face went red. Shima who was unfazed at all said "You look like a tomato." With a evident smirk on his face. "Look, (Y/n) I'm sorry about my friend. He didn't mean it, he was just being his usual joker self. I'm sorry!" Jace avoided eye-contact. "It's okay! That was then, this is now!"
To be continued
Sorry I had to do some updates
If u want you can try to find them
Lol😋😋😋😋