"Dreamer"

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to some nice friends. Andrea-Lucy xxtaetaexx bananaxmania . I just love your fanfictions!

[ Jimin's POV]

I began to walk home, slumping over and pushing one foot over the other , I wouldn't be surprised if others saw me and thought I was a zombie by how I was walking.

I couldn't stop thinking about what just occurred. I also couldn't stop smiling so widely while rubbing my index finger over my bottom lip. I've never felt this way , I feel so proud of myself , like I've accomplished the world but sooner or later my world came crashing to a halt.

What did that kiss mean exactly? Did he like me or something? Or was he just so happy , he just kissed me? It would explain why he ran away , he just cheated on Taehyung . I want the kiss to mean something but what if tomorrow it's nothing just nothing. Jin then appeared walking backwards in front of me , his head tilted in confusion.

"Why the long face , Park? Shouldn't you be skipping on rainbows about what happened? I was shocked myself , I had no idea you'd get Jeon to kiss you .That's a win-win man". I didn't say a word , I kept my head down , looking at my front door and then turning my back on it , leaning. "Jin..". I tried to hold back my tears.

Jin walked closer to me and placed a hand on my head , pulling my face into his chest. "Why are you crying , now?" He whispered inside my ear. I sighed and spoke with a raspy voice. "T-that was my first kiss , Jin." Jin then pushed me off.

"Is that what you're upset about , a kiss , it was nothing." I wiped my face and shouted. "That's the damn problem! It was nothing when it should have been something! I wouldn't give anything , even my life to be with him. Jin, he makes me happy and it seems the world doesn't want me happy!"

Jin poked my forehead and placed one hand on his hips. "That's why I'm here , Jimin.." He smiled at me and then placed his hand over my shoulder and sighed. "You're a wild kid you know that , back in my day-". I cut off Jin's flashback. " Yeah yeah grandpa , back in your day people wore kimonos and parachute pants. Let's just head inside already." I sniffed up my last tear and opened the door. Jin then flipped me off and disappeared. He's so sensitive.

It was moments like this that made me wonder his Jin died , it must have been tragic .. to die at 18. I don't ask about it because I wouldn't never want to make him say anything he wasn't ready to say. I entered the house , still tip toeing past the kitchen until I heard footsteps. "Jimin.."

It was my mother. Oh crap.

"Are you just now getting home?" She was wearing this eye mask thing but only on one eye. I stepped closer to her in which she took a step back. "Y-yeah , I went to a school event but eomma?" She didn't even look at me , was there something she wasn't telling me? "Go to bed , hun."

She turned around and that's when I saw this huge bruise on her back. It made me sad to see her like this , to see what my father has done. I guess that's why he wasn't sleeping on the couch , he probably beat her up and then ran out to drink some more he he wasn't already. "Yeah. Okay." I just turned tail and went inside my room , there was no need in trying to argue and fight the truth. I opened my door , kicking some dirty shirts to the side and then flopping on my bed.

Jin scared the hell out of me carweeling through my door and into my swivel desk chair. I screamed the highest note possible , I heard my mother 'shh' me in the echo of Jin's laughter. "That's was not funny." " I wasn't trying to amuse someone who isn't fun. You know you suck the fun out of things as much as you suck d-".

I jumped off my bed and reached my hand out making a 'STOP' pose. " Finish that sentence and your dead!" Jin then laughed out , spinning in my chair. "Took late , Jiminie!" He jumped up and then walked over to me. "Make sure to have sweet dreams , Jimin." And with that Jin proofed away once more , I also assumed to the underworld or a portal to heaven or something like that.

I rested myself on my bed and then slipped of my pants to where I was in nothing but my boxers. I starred at my ceiling for a long period of time , hoping my answer will find me in my dream. I rolled over and dozed off.

Jimin walked down the halls of the school , black magic book in hand and at his locker , twirling the dial to 20-2-16. The marvelous Jungkook walked down the hall way like it was fashion runway or if he was a model. Jimin placed the book inside his top shelf of his locker and shut it. He turned around to face him. He was looking right into his eyes and then broke the silence. "I broke up with Taehyung for you." The words of the younger shocked the older. Jungkook took a step forward and kissed him , having a battle front war with his tongue and Jimin wasn't winning but I'm sure he didn't mind. Taehyung then grabbed Jimin by his shoulder and punched him against his flawless jaw.

It was just a dream...
Or was it?

________________________

Well. I had absolutely no idea how to end this. Sorry if it's crap. Consider this a little filler.

HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK JIN DIED? COMMENT I WANT TO HEAR YOUR IDEAS. WRITE PARAGRAPHS IF NEEDED , ILL REAAD IT.!

Bye bye~ I love you guys!