Epilogue

Epilogue

"I present to you the class of the 2013-2014 school year!" Our principal announced proudly.

Everyone cheered and the seniors threw our caps in the year.

We were finally free of school. Some of us might go to college others might still be flipping burgers in restaurants. Me I'm going to Cali. I've spent to long away from my boyfriend. I want to be by his side when he makes it big.

I hugged the friends I've made this year. A few of them were crying others were not.

"Roxie!" Jared tugged on my sleeve.

I looked at my stepfather. My mother was by his side holding janette.

"Come here mama." I tried taking her.

"Someone's here for you." Jared wrapped his arm around my mom.

"Who?" I tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I don't know just go to the front of the school." They left.

I groaned and went to get my cap and diploma. I then walked to the front of the school. I didn't see anyone inside so I went out side. I smiled when I saw them leaning against the van.

One in particular was holding flowers. I felt tears build up in my eyes.

I ran to him and threw my arms around his neck. He spun me around before placing me down.

"What are you doing here? I was supposed to meet you in Cali." I playfully slapped his chest.

"I wasn't gonna miss this moment for anything in the world." He kissed me.

I felt the magic from our first kiss all over again. He wrapped his arm around my waist and tugged me towards me.

"My baby all grown up now. She'll be going to college soon." He moved my hair out my face.

"If I decide to go." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You have to go. It's been your dream." He pouted slightly.

I laughed. "It was my dream. I have a new one now." I pushed his hair out his face.

I missed his hair being short. He finally got around to growing it back out. Im not saying that it's not hot cause it is. It's just that I miss the short version.

"What's that?" He smiled.

"My dream is to be there by your side for everything that you do. Wanna know why?" I was gonna tell him.

"Why?" He chuckled.

"Because I love you." I felt my heart pick up.

His smile dropped and his face held an unreadable expression. My heart went into overdrive.

"Y-you love me?" He ran his fingers through my hair.

"Of course! Don't you love me?" Tears were starting to build up in my eyes.

He pulled away from me.

Oh no! He doesn't love me. I knew I should've never said it first.

He dropped the flowers and reached into his pocket.

"I was gonna save this for California but I guess I could do this now." He got down on one knee and pulled a small box out his pocket.

What is he doing?

Oh my gosh is he-

"Roxanne, I've had the hots for you ever since I laid eyes on you. You've shut me down multiple times and each time was a blow to my confidence. When you called me a cocky a** singer I felt like sh*t but I was determined to make you see me other wise. Then we've became friends, close friends and my feelings for you became stronger each second. I started to think I was gonna explode at one point in time. Then we had our first kiss. I still don't know what happened then but I do know for sure your name was engraved officially into my heart. These two years with you have been traumatizing. I got you I lost you and I got you again. Well I'm not sure traumatizing is the right word but its been something. This might seem like a bunch of random bs." He ran his fingers through his hair.

Omg he is!!!

Tears started falling down my face.

"What I'm actually trying to say is I got feelings. Feelings I don't understand fully. I do know the longer I'm with you the more feelings that get piled on and i'm pretty sure it will never stop. I love you Roxie." He started rambling again. "What I'm really actually trying to say before I start rambling again about absolutely nothing." I laughed and wiped my face. "Will you marry me?" He opened the box to reveal a diamond ring.

There were a few gasps behind me and I even let one out myself.

What do I say?!

Say yes dummy!!

I can't just say yes!! I'm only 19. I have my whole life in front of me. So much to live for. Do I really want to be tied down just yet.

Yes! You know you want to spend the rest of your life with that man.

I do! I love him with all my heart.

Then say yes! Don't keep him waiting down there.

"Yes!" I basically shouted.

He smiled and stood up. He pulled me into a kiss.

"Yes. Yes. A million times yes." I spoke between the kiss.

He picked me up and spun me around. He put me down and faced his band.

"She said yes!!" He announced.

"We know!" They all shouted back.

He smiled big and I wiped my face again.

"The ring dummy!!" His uncle rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah the ring." He faced me again.

I laughed as he took the ring out the box. I held out my hand and he slid it on my finger. He caressed my face in his hands and kiss me again.

This has to be the best day in my life.

When we pulled away from each other I was bombarded by my friends and they pulled me into a hug.

"Don't suffocate my fiancé." He chuckled and leaned against the van.

They all squealed and hugged me tighter. They all started talking at once about wedding plans.

_______

Yaaaaayyyy!!!!! So I'm still thinking about the sequel. I don't know. Tell me if I should do one, and if so what should it be based on? Put that in the comments.

So i'm writing a new story a new story and it's called Starting Over. It will be my main focus until it is finished. If you like cliches with bad boys falling for good girls then this is the story for you. If not then it's still the story for you because the bad boy isn't all bad vand the good girl isn't all good. Yeah it would mean so much to me that you guys check it out and give it a chance.

~Dejah