Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Shh!" Someone whispered.

There was more shushing and a few giggles here and there.

"Roxie." Someone whispered.

Baron.

Something light tickled my nose. I fanned it away with my hand that didn't have shaving cream in it.

"Roxie." This time it was Jason.

The feather tickled my nose again and I fanned it away with my free hand. This time it didn't move away

"Roxie wake u-" I shoved the whipped cream into his face and opened my eyes.

Baron had whipped cream covering his nose and mouth. Jason was on the floor laughing.

"Oldest trick in the book. Just remember I'm not a heavy sleeper." I sat up and stretched. "Is Michael home?" I scratched my head.

"Yeah he's in his room sleep with Robert." Baron wiped his face.

"Silly kid." I got the rest off my hand by rubbing it in his hair. He growled. I growled back.

I silently went upstairs and turned right. I went up to Michael's door. I knocked softly before opening the door.

I could hear rob snoring on the floor. That means he's having a nice dream. His figure was curled up in blanket. He was drooling slightly.

"Get out." Michael groaned

Rob had snorted before wiping his mouth.

"It's just me." I tip toed into his room.

"I know and I said get out."

"Naw man she can stay." Rob groaned slightly.

"It's 3 in the morning." Michael complained.

"I had a bad dream." I pouted.

I didn't I just wanted to be with Robert. I'd be lying if I said I've never had a crush on him. I don't now but I used to.

"Stop lying and just lay down gosh." He turned to his side and groaned.

I smiled and got on the floor. I crawled over to Rob and got under the covers.

"Why do you like sleeping with me so much?" He laughed.

"Because your comfortable." I smiled.

"Shut up!!" A pillow hit us both.

Robert laugh and grabbed my waist. He pulled me to him and I nestled my body with his. He held my waist.

"Wait wait wait." He groaned while shifting the pillow between us. "You're to young for that." He pulled me back to him.

"To young for what?" I looked back at him.

"If this pillow moves during the night you'll know." His breath fanned against my neck. "Night Rox." He kissed my neck.

"Night Robert." I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

His hand rested on my thigh and my head rested in his chest. How we got like this I don't know. Something poked my inner thigh. I ignore it and moved it off of it but he moved it back.

I opened my eyes and saw that he was indeed sleep. He was snoring 

Silently. I moved my leg and and saw the huge dent in his sweats. I scooted away and he noticed.

"What's wrong?" He rubbed his eyes.

"Nothing I have to get ready for school." I stood up.

"Oh alright." He rolled on to his side and went back to sleep.