Chapter 12

okay so like I actually put away time to do this cuz I felt bad for making you guys wait so long but yeah I hope you like plot twists

~~~

You froze with fear. When you heard his voice, it was as if time had stopped. Every horrible memory you had growing up flashed in your head. You showed no response to the situation, only tears falling from your eyes. Everything going on around you happened so quickly, you could barely process the situation. You heard yelling and felt yourself being picked up, but you didn't react. Your vision slowly began to darken, and the last thing you saw before slipping into unconsciousness was your friends, Aido, Ruka, Takuma, all of them, approaching your father as you were being carried away by someone.

~~~

When you awoke, you didn't know where you were. You seemed to be in the Moon Dorms, but you weren't sure who's room. You sat up and began to look around, and with further inspection, you saw a figure crouched in the corner of the dark room next to a large window. You walked a little closer to see who it was, and much to your surprise, it was Lindsey. She was terrified, traumatized even. Was she the one that carried you there? If she did, you didn't understand why.

You crouched down next to her and tried to get her to explain what all had happened.

"Some guy showed up and ripped another guy's head off, then he said you were his daughter or something, and you were like in shock, and everybody was freaking out, so I  grabbed you and ran," she explained, not once looking at you. You asked her why she did it, and she hesitantly replied,

"When we were at school, I wasn't nice to anyone, including my "friends" if you could even call them that. They only hung out with me because I was popular. When we came here, I started to despise you. Everyone loved you, and I had no friends. Then I found out that you all were vampires. I hated you even more. But then, I realized that despite not being human, you all were happy being together. You could be yourselves without worrying about popularity or being judged. I wanted that too. I planned on apologizing to you and everyone else after class, but that didn't work out I guess. Heh..." Tears started to fall from her eyes.

"(Name).... I'm scared...." she said softly. "I don't want to die here like this... Alone... Friendless... I want to do something with my life..."

You turned her tear-stained face to look at you and held onto her trembling hands with your own.

"I promise, we won't die here. We will protect each other, and make it out of here alive," you comforted her with the upmost sincerity. A small smile made it's way onto her face.

"D-Do you mean it?" she asked. You nodded. "Tha-" she was cut off.

Her blood splattered everywhere.

You could feel the warm liquid all over your body; your arms, legs, face, nowhere was left uncovered. You were in a state of shock. She was killed right in front of you. Who could've done something like this? No one, unless.....

"I found you~"

~~~

I really like Avatar the Last Airbender AUs tbh just like imagine your favorite character being a bender. At least I think it's cool.