Chapter 8

yo if any of you are interested, I'd love to do a fanfic trade with someone

~

You felt the immense pain from your wound begin to ease as your body began to heal. When the wound was almost completely closed, you ripped the stake out and threw it at the wall beside her head. She already knew you were a vampire, so there was no use trying to hide it anymore.

You slowly rose from your knees, glaring at her. She cowered in fear as she searched for a way to escape. When she thought she found one, you would quickly block her path.

After multiple tries, Lindsay gave up and let out a loud, high-pitched shriek, causing a ruckus among the other students.

"What's going ooooooonnnn?" Aido asked sleepily as he descended the stairs along with a tired Ruka, Takuma, and Akatsuki. They were slouching forward and walking lazily until they saw and smelled your blood on the floor, in which they immediately began to realize how serious the situation was.

"That crazy b1tch is a vampire! Help me before she kills me!" Lindsay yelled to no one in particular. Takuma leaned over to Ruka and whispered,

"Go get Lord Kaname." Ruka nodded and ran to Kaname's room as Aido and Akatsuki went to your side and placed their hands on either of your arms, ready to stop you if you tried to do something reckless. At the same time, Takuma walked up to Lindsay, placed a hand on her shoulder, and calmly said,

"That's silly! Vampires obviously don't exist. Is this a practical joke?" Enraged, she jerked her shoulder away and yelled,

"No! I stabbed her and she instantly healed!"

".......You did what?"

Everyone turned to see Kaname at the top of the stairs followed by Ruka. Even though it didn't show on his face, the terrifying aura he was giving off showed exactly how p1ssed off he was.

Lindsay's face went pale as he descended the stairs and came face-to-face with her. She was going to say something, but was cut off by Kaname unexpectedly wrapping his hand around her neck and lifting her slightly off the ground. As she struggled for air, Kaname spoke.

"If you ever harm her again, I will not hesitate to end your life." After he dropped her, she gasped loudly and ran out the doors of the dorm. Everyone looked at Kaname in shock.

"Aren't you going to erase her memories?" Takuma asked in disbelief. Kaname shook his head and replied,

"I don't want her to forget my warning."