Chapter 7

I am horrible omg I am horrible at updating bc I don't really know why you guys read this story??? I'm not very good at writing so ?? Thank v much for the reads/votes/comments tho the comments make me v happy tbh they make me smile all big and stupid <3

~

The next morning, you weren't able to sleep, seeing as you were used to school being during the day. You knew that class later was going to be extra tiresome.

Instead of lying in your bed all day, you decide to get up and chill in the foyer of the dorms. You descend the stairs. When you reached the bottom, you see Lindsay nervously sitting on one of the couches. It looked like she had something in her hand......

"Die!" she screamed as she lunged at your neck with the unknown object. You quickly stepped out of her way. Upon inspection, you were able to recognize the object as a crucifix. You look at her, annoyed.

"I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from shoving your religion down my throat," (ha get it cuz she aimed for your neck) you remarked as you strolled away. Lindsay angrily reached into her Gucci handbag and grabbed a handful of garlic cloves and chucked them at your head, causing you to become more irritated.

"What the hell?!" you questioned angrily.

'What is her problem?!' you thought to yourself.

'I know she doesn't like me, but this is the first time she's gotten physical about it. Now that I think about it, these things she has seem awfully familiar.... They're related somehow, but I don't remember how....'

Angrier than ever, Lindsay pulled out the last thing in her bag: a wooden stake (shank). Taking the stake in both hands, she bolted forward at you once more, causing the stake to stab you right in the torso.

She released her weapon and scampered away to a safe distance. Even though you were a pureblood, getting stabbed still hurt pretty bad even if it wasn't fatal. You sank you your knees in pain, holding tightly onto the stake as your blood dripped onto the floor. As you bled, you realized something.

All the items she had with her were assumed to kill a vampire.