Chapter 3

'No, no, no, no, no, no!' You thought to yourself frantically. 'She can't be in the Night Class! She could get hurt, not that I care, but that would soil Cross Academy's good name!' You spent the rest of the opening ceremony panicking and wondering what you were going to do about the problem. Thankfully, it didn't take that long.

You quickly pushed through the crowd of your classmates so you could meet up with Headmaster Cross. When he was in your sight, you hurried over to him.

"Headmaster Cross!" you shouted as you ran up to him. "Why am I not in the Night Class?"

You didn't notice that Lindsay was right behind the Headmaster when you asked your question.

"Because, sweetie, you're not smart enough!~" she taunted.

Oh. H***. No. Not today b****. Today was not your day, and the last thing you wanted to hear was her horribly annoying voice, let alone her weak comebacks and fake sweetness.

You clench your fists angrily at your side.

"Do you wanna go?! If you wanna fight, I will!" you yelled at her as the Headmaster held onto your arm, prepared to take action if you had accidentally started breaking things with your pureblood powers.

"(Name), calm down...." he mumbled to you. You reply with a loud sigh and unclench your fists. Lindsay, trying to provoke you further, said,

"You're just jealous of me because I'm smarterer than you, and the hot grey haired guy is my personal tour guide!" You didn't even have to make a comment because the temperamental boy had walked passed her as she made that stupid comment. Zero simply made an annoyed face and yelled,

"Yuki. I'm taking the Day Class now. You take the Night Class." making Lindsay turn around to face him. Being the annoying brat that she is, she began to fake-cry, hoping it would make Zero change his mind, though the only thing it did was make him give her a disgusted look and have him walk in the opposite direction.

"Headmaster, you never answered my question," you tell him after Lindsay slumps off angrily. He stops you and says,

"First, answer my question. Does your guardian know you're here?" You slowly shake your head, causing the Headmaster's current expression to dramatically change into a worried one. He avoided eye contact with you and said,

"(Name), as stated in the Cross Academy rulebook, we can't change your class unless we get permission from a parent or guardian...."