Chapter 14- You Give Me Strength

Start from the beginning

Aiden’s POV:

                Sometimes I wish I could kill my best friends, here I was enjoying some time with my angel London when they decide to barge in with the excuse of ‘making sure I’m alive.’ Being the close friends we are they don’t sit down like decent people, no they throw themselves onto the bed landing on London and I. London surprises all of us by laughing instead of shoving Ashton off her like expected.

                “What?” she questions innocently when she notices us all staring.

                “You’re not going to throw me off?” Ashton asks with a slight tremble in his voice to which she smirks.

                “Now why would I do such a thing to my friend?” she asks and Ashton flips over to look her in the eye as if looking for her true intentions. She just rolls her eyes and begins to mess with his hair as his head lays on her lap to which he begins to murmur happily clearly enjoying the gesture. I scowl, that should only be me she does that too she rolls her eyes at me as if she can read my thoughts.

                “Cool necklace,” Athen says taking notice of the chain hanging from my neck. I smile recalling the moment that we just spent together and smile wider at the fact that London remembered that time when I found her at that park. I wonder if she remembers all the other times I was actually there for her. Athen reaches over to get a closer look since he’s in between London and I he can view it closer but struggles just a bit since Ashton lays across all of us. Good thing there’s a king size bed in every bedroom therefore we’re not crowded at times like these, like I said we’re all like family. Adrian who lays at the foot of the bed with Aaron looks up at the necklace as well as Aaron.

                “Wow, it is cool where’d you get it?” Adrian questions. I look over at London and ask her if it’s okay to tell them with my eyes.

                “I gave it to him,” she says answering my question with that. Adrian nods but then does a double take as it sinks in.

                “You gave it to him?” he inquires raising both his eyebrows.

                “About time you admit you like him,” Aaron comments.

                “I didn’t admit anything I just gave my friend a gift,” she explains. I guess we have to go by baby steps at least she considered me a friend, got to look at the positive. “Although he is growing on me,” she adds noticing my dejected expression which has us all whipping our heads up to look at her.

                “Where’s the real London?” Adrian asks as he pretends to look under the bed and London takes advantage of this position to shove him off. “There she is,” he groans with his face still planted on the floor but we still clearly hear his words.

                “Aw damn, no wonder you spend so much time with London,” Ashton murmurs still enjoying London playing with his hair which causes all to laugh.

                “Hey where’s Asher?” I ask at the same time London wonders about Avery’s whereabouts.

                “Hum, it’s just a matter of time for those two to hook up,” London smirks and everybody just expresses their agreement. It’s true those have plenty of chemistry going on.

                “Did you tell Asher about you know what?” I ask her which she immediately catches up on what I’m referring to.