#22|| Dangling Ornaments: *SPECIAL!* (3)

Ahh, this is finally the last part. I'm so sorry you guys, I said I would post this last week but I haven't gotten the chance to revise this before posting it so yeah, sorry! I've been busy with school since I just moved to a new school so I won't really be about to write until winter break comes along. Thanks for understanding, anyway, on with the last part. c:

* * *

For the rest of the time being, you and Hiro stood there underneath the opening, allowing the whiteness of the snowflakes to stand out in your hair, as the gap between the two of you surrounded the (F/C) ornament laying on the ground. Staring up into Hiro's brown eyes was the perfect company, along with the adorkable gap in his teeth hiding behind his curved smile and his armor-gloved hands that never let go of the side of your shoulders.

That lasted until a giant red fist burst behind you and Hiro, creating another huge hole.

"Baymax!", you and Hiro cheered in unison as the red-armor robot made a landing with the rest of the team riding on his back.

"We thought a part of our team was missing," Honey Lemon explained.

"Guys, look, I'm---."

"Don't be. We're the ones who made the mistake of letting you down," GoGo interrupted Hiro as she and the rest of the team reeled him in for a group hug, "We will catch Callaghan, and this time, we'll do it the right way."

The rest of the team nodded in agreement.

"But next time, please don't make Baymax go all berserk on us," Wasabi added.

"Well, then what are we waiting for?", you chimed in, "Let's steal that mask back from Callaghan once and for all."

"No...new plan," Hiro corrected you as he hopped onto Baymax's back along with you and the rest of the team, "Forget the mask, Take out the Microbots. They'll get sucked up into the portal."

"Now that's an even better plan," you replied as you quickly picked up the (F/C) ornament from the ground, putting it in one of the compartments of your super suit before Baymax blasted off back onto the surface.

Snow began to pour out of the sky harder and harder as Hiro commanded the team to split up and work together on demolishing the Microbots.

Fred and GoGo worked together as GoGo spun around the waves of Micrbots at lightening speed and Fred setting a sign on the fire and spinning it around to fight off the Microbots.

Wasabi and Honey Lemon teamed up as Wasabi sliced the incoming army of bots with his laser blades and Honey Lemon throwing chemical-filled balls from her purse, causing a chemical reaction each time she threw one.

You flew around the grey skies next to Hiro on the red-armored Baymax as you swung your (F/C) shurikens across the pillars of Microbots, causing them to break apart and get sucked up into the portal. Baymax flew up and down, using his downloaded karate moves to destroy the remaining Microbots.

"It's over, Callaghan," you said as Baymax dove down to the revealed Yokai, face to face, as if Baymax was about to fire a rocket fist at him, "Looks like you're out of Microbots."

"Our program prevents us from injuring a human being," Hiro added as Baymax got a grip of Callaghan's Kabuki mask, crushing it into pieces with just a pinch, "But, we'll take that."

Just as the portal sucked up the last bits and pieces of the crushed Kabuki mask and destroyed Microbots, the portal immediately collapsed out of the air and onto the ground along with the remaining Microbots that were holding it up.

The broken portal descended right into the remains of the Krei Tech building, causing shattering building parts to fly everything along with a huge wave of black smoke mixed in with the snow that continued to fall. You and Hiro rode on Baymax as Baymax carefully flew down onto the ground, placing Callaghan safely on the cold concrete floor.