#19|| Dangling Ornaments: *SPECIAL!*

Here it is! This is part one of the three-part CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! Since Thanksgiving is officially over, that means it's finally Christmas season! Enjoy!

* * *

"Christmas. Christmas. Christmas."

The second hand ticked and ticked as it moved closer and closer to the number twelve. It was eighth period, and the day before winter break would officially begin in just a few more seconds. Everyone in your (class you have eighth period) class chanted and bang their fists against their desks as the last few seconds before the bell rang approached.

"Christmas. Christmas. Christmas," you whisper-chanted along with the rest of your class as you banged your fist against your desk each time the second hand moved.

Once the second hand finally reached the twelve, the bell finally rang, causing the whole class to throw their papers in the air and run out the door. School was finally out.

"Christmas~!", the whole class cheered as they began to say their last goodbyes to their classmates before the holiday break.

You immediately zipped up your (F/C) jacket and slipped your (S/F/C) beanie over your (H/C) hair and followed everyone else out the door. When you got outside, you watched students exchange presents with each other and throw snowballs at each other as white flakes began to fall from the sky. You even saw some students making snow angels on the ground, making them covered in snow, along with some couples under the mistletoe.

Ugh, too much PDA (Public Display of Affection) at this school, you thought as you passed by some couples under the mistletoe.

"(Y/N)! Over here!", you suddenly heard a voice call out.

You looked around to see where the voice was coming from and saw a few familiar faces in the school's parking lot. It was none other than your best friend, Hiro Hamada, and his friends from San Fransokyo Institute of Technology waving to you in the distance. You waved back as you dragged your feet through the white slush on the ground, trying to avoid being hit in the face with a snowball and bumping into couples under the mistletoe.

"Hiro? Guys? What are you doing here?", you asked the group as soon as you caught up to them.

"We get out early, remember?", GoGo told you as she chomped on her pink bubblegum.

"We had nothing else to do, so we decided to come visit you," Wasabi added, "Ahh, San Fransokyo High School. I remember this place...and when someone mixed up all of my chemistry notes with my trigonometry notes! No wonder I'm not a major in chemistry...Fred!"

"I told you, it was an accident. Get over it big guy," Fred said as he patted Wasabi on the shoulder, "It's officially Christmas season! A time to be happy! Oh, (Y/N)! Check this out!"

You watched Fred pull out a controller from his pocket and began to move his thumb across its joystick.

"It's a helicopter! Don't tell my parents this, but I kind of opened this present a little too early," said Fred as controlled the toy helicopter to fly up really high, even over the school buses and a crowd of students.

"I don't think you should be opening your presents before Christmas," Honey Lemon said to blonde guy wearing a Santa beanie.

"Relax, Honey, its not like they're gonna find out," Fred told bespeckled girl wearing insanely tall high heels, "I'll put it back eventually."

"Well, that's typical Fred for you. (Y/N) and I are heading over to the cafe," Hiro told the rest of the group as you and Hiro walked in the opposite direction, "See you guys later!"