Chapter 7

I continue washing my face .Mike aproaches me." don't you dare come near me." i say. Mike looks surprised at my outburst. " why" he whispers." because i dont like fags" we both flintch at the word. He looks angry " your the one to talk. You were the one who kissed me the other night. I just wated to help you" he calms down a little though his face is still red. I start to say something but he cuts in" and for your information im not gay" with that said he walks away. I almost yell for him to come back but then i realize what im thinking and feel disgusted at my self. I attend the rest of my classes as i cant skip them on my very first day. I see Mike again but he doesnt even glance my way as he is so busy flirting with the slut he is sitting next to. He starts rubbing his hand up and down her thigh and i feel a pang of jelousy hit me in my chest like a brick wall it is so over whelming that i dont even fell disgusted at my self . The teacher arrives then he starts giving his lecture. I zone out . The first period bell rings to shake me out of my trance. I suddenly realise that i have been staring at Mike for the last period. He catches my eye and winks at me at which i blink and blush scarlet. I feel my boner oh no not again i groan in my head when i am hit on the back of head with something. I look to see its crumpled paper and the culprit is another slut sitting beside me. I glance her way with an annoyed look. What, i mouth at her .she replies by pointing behind me and mouthing move. I look behind me to see Mike wiggling his eyebrows at her and i realise that he wasnt winking at me . Another pang of jelousy hits my and i cry out " seriously" and walk right out of the class.