Meeting my Kisser

I squint at the sunlight as i try to open my eyes. I look around the room. At first i dont remember anything but then the events of last night come rushing to me. I sigh. So i guess i kiss mike a boy so what it was probably his fault. And i know it wont happen again. I lay on my bed for another five minutes before i go to take a quick shower. Just as i am finished for school my alarm rings. Well cant blame me for being a morning bird can you. I take my jacket off the back of a chair and leave for school on foot as i wanted to explore more of the neighborhood and the school was 20 mins walk anyway so i would still be early. I close the door behind me and lock it. I walk down the street until i spot the school in the distance. A car rushes past me but stops a few meters away from me. I pass the car to see its Mikes car. I continue walking he starts driving alongside me."what do you want mike"."so you remember my name huh"." just leave me alone mike" i sigh." no. Cant we be friends". "no?" "why""because of the fact that i am supposed to be homophobic and last night a kissed a guy. You". "Ohh. At least let me give you a lift". I sigh " will you shut up if i let you" " ofcourse" he replies with a smirk.i get in the car and we arrive at the school.
"So let me show you around the school"he says with a wink. Oh what have i gotten my self into...........................................................comment if u think i should continue writing