CHAPTER 6:

We arrive at the class there are students there but there is no teacher. I take a chair at the back because there is only one free chair so Mike would not be able to disturb me but ofcourse he had to be a jock. He just glared at the boy on my right and got a seat. I dont even glance at him just look straight ahead . He hisses so that i would look his way. Just as i look his way i am saved by the teacher. " hello students i am your maths teacher you can call me Mr.Kirby." . We all mutter a hello, me along with them. He started talking about our course and stuff but i really stopped paying attention after the hello. Mike hisses again so i look his way and mouth what. He winks at me and i can feel my di.. twitch a little. At that i blush. Mike snickers at my reaction. The day goes by but i dont notice anything cause i am still thinking about the little event in maths. I mean why would i show that reaction. Sure there were hot girls ohh then maybe that the reason. Break comes around i buy my lunch and find an empty table. A few mins go by and a boy and a girl come to sit at my table they are arguing about something so they dont notice me. Finally they stop arguing. The boy looks my way his is surprised. " hey are you new?" "yeah" " my name is Alec whats yours" he says " Tyler you can call me Ty" i say with a small smile. " so nice of you to introduce me Alec anyway i'm Sophie nice to meet you Tyler " she says. " nice to meet you too Sophie". Just then i see Mike enter the cafeteria. He looks around until his eyes land on me. He starts walking towards our table. " hey Sophie , hey Alec ,hey Ty" he says as if we are old friends. I know i should be irritated and disgusted by his presense but im not. Maybe its travel stress or something. He sits next to me and starts helping himself to my fries. " yeah why dont you eat my fries" i say with sarcasm. Alec says " so i guess you've met Mike" " yeah but not in my bestest of moments" i reply. At that Mike looks at me with pleading eyes somehow i knew what he was saying as if he were speaking in my head so i stop talking and start eating. Again i feel my member twitch. I fight the blush creeping to my face and hear Mike snicker. I look around Alec and Sophie are arguing again my eyes reach Mike he snickers again. I look at him with a stright face. He points out his reason for snickering and this time i blush scarlet i mumble something about the toilet and get out of the cafeteria. I go to the toilet and wash my face. I hear someone enter. I look to see its Mike. Then a creepy thought comes to my head that how could he know. I see Mike is smiling.

....................................................................................................................please comment