Chapter four

Frisk looked at the clock above her wooden bookcase, searching for what the time was. "7:30." She thought quietly to herself. "Party is at 8. I better get ready."
She looked around for something to wear, searching through her drawers. Today was the day that she threw a party for her new house. Frisk decided that she would stay in the underground for a while, long enough to have a house there. It was the perfect sized house for her and she loved it so much she decided to throw a party for it.
She was working on the invites and food for a while now and all she had to do was get ready.
Frisk took a quick shower and got out, wrapping a towel around her body. While walking into her room, she heard the door open.
"Frisk?" She heard a voice call.
"I'm down here, just wait a moment!" She called through the hallway. She raced into her room and looked at the time.
"It's 7:45! They're early. Or I'm late." She shrugged it off and grabbed a top. Still holding her towel wrapped around her, she heard the door creak open.
(what if I just ended the story here? the end. goodbye. nah that's too mean even for me. )
Frisk turned around and saw a horrific face.
"Boo!" She heard a familiar voice say before she screamed, not only at the horrific mask, but at the fact that she only was wearing a towel. Sans took off the mask, being able to see, and widened his eyes before slamming the door. "SoRRY!" He shouted through the door.
Frisk laughed nervously, her face red. "It's, uh, fine.." She said through the door. She heard the noise of footsteps walking quickly away. Frisk sighed, grabbing her jeans and putting all of her clothes on. She walked to the living room, her face still a bit tinted.
"Sorry.." Sans mumbled again, slouched down into the couch.
"No, it's fine! Just a.. Uh.. Mistake." She replied, awkwardly. There was a moment or two of silence before the doorbell rung. Frisk opened the door, smiling as she saw Toriel. Toriel smiled, wrapping *her arms around Frisk. "Oh, my child! How have you been? Have you been settling in well? Do you need to move to the Ruins instead?" She asked her quickly, before walking in. "Oh, Sans! How have you been?"
Frisk closed the door and laughed a bit at Toriel's excitement and worries. She turned around, looking at Frisk, and then looking at Sans. Toriel noticed their still blushing faces and grinned a bit. "Oh, I see." She said with a smile.
Frisk knew what she was thinking, but said nothing of it.
"Well, I need to go prepare some food." Frisk said, walking out of the awkward environment and into the kitchen. She heard Sans and Toriel speaking, followed by a doorbell and Toriel answering it. From the sound of it, was Undyne and Alphys.
"Heh. No wonder they came together. They're so cute." Frisk thought to herself, grabbing an onion and beginning to chop it up. She heard someone come in the room behind her, but didn't bother to tear her attention away from the onion to see who it was. She soon figured out the person when she heard their voice.
"That's not how you do it." Undyne said, walking to Frisk. "You gotta do it like this.."
"Oh god no." Frisk thought to herself as Undyne summoned her blade. She held it tight in her strong grip before cutting the onion in half repeatedly, damaging the countertop a bit after finishing.
Surprisingly, it wasn't as bad as Frisk thought.
"Thank you, Undyne." Frisk said, smiling as she tossed the small onion bits into a mixture. She stirred it up a bit and grabbed a bag of tortilla chips. Frisk walked into the living room, putting the chips and salsa onto the small coffee table.
Just as she did, the doorbell rung, symbolising that the last guest has arrived. She opened the door and greeted Papyrus, then looked at everyone else. They all looked a bit confused.
"What's that red mixture?" Alphys said,
pointing at the small bowl with salsa in it. Sans was munching on the chips, not really paying attention.
"Oh, that's salsa!" Frisk said with a smile.
"You mean the dance?" Undyne replied, looking at Frisk with a confused face.
"I think the human means the red substance." Papyrus said, looking at it.
"It's a thing humans eat. I thought you guys would know about it." Frisk said, grabbing a chip from the bag Sans was holding and putting it in the salsa. She scooped up some of it and ate it.
All the monsters looked at her in interest, as if they expected her to explode at any given time. She rolled her eyes with a small smile, "Well, if you guys won't eat it, more for me-"
"Sans! Give me the bag!" Papyrus interrupted, trying to get the bag away from his skeleton brother.
After a moment or so, Papyrus got it and ate some of the salsa with the chip. "Mm.. Almost as good as pasta! But, not as good." Papyrus added, eating another. Toriel giggled, taking one.
She ate it and looked at Frisk. "It's very good, my child!" Proudness was in her eyes as she looked at Frisk. She was a bit confused why, but she shrugged it off. After a while, everyone was crowding around the coffee table, trying to eat as much salsa as they can get.
As the night grew to an end, and the small talk began to shimmer down, one by one monsters left until Sans and Papyrus was the only ones.
"Come on, Sans! The Great Papyrus needs his beauty sleep!" Papyrus called to his brother, half way out the door.
"Wait one second, Papyrus!" Sans called. Papyrus told him he was going to wait outside and closed the door.
Sans looked at Frisk with a weak smile.
"Sorry about tonight, kid."
Frisk smiled, "It's fine. Really. But you should go to your brother before he loses his head." She laughed at her own joke and then realised that Sans probably didn't get it and how gruesome the joke itself was. He smiled at her laughing, not really entirely understanding the joke but a bit proud of her anyway.
"Welp, I'm skeledone here." He said before walking out the door, giving a Frisk a wink. Frisk was left with a laugh and a smile on her face.
"God dammit, Sans."
=
*i accidentally put his im soRR y