Chapter 11

Kagome smirked and waited for the first blow. She met his gold eyes and made sure he saw the confidence on her face. He twitched and kagome heard a channeled intake of air, setting off signals in her head that he was going to strike. The act was so fast but she dodged with practiced ease.

He swung a lighting fast fist at her and she ducked down and thought fast. She jutted her leg out in a forceful motion towards his ankle , she grinned inwardly after hearing a loud crack.

He growled at the slight pain and took her crouched position as advantage. He had kicked her in the ribs.
She coughed and stumbled a bit ,but stood up. She held a firm gaze with him again.

"Your a tough one miko" sesshomaru said with a smirk. He summoned a poison whip , trying to get her scared.

His smirk slipped away when she smiled and pulled a few throwing knifes out of her cloak.she slung them at his face , they sliced through the air as he dodged. They embedded themselves into the tree behind him with a loud 'thud'.

He sped towards her ,all the while summoning  more poison whips. He reached her side in the matter of seconds. He skillfully swung a whip at her and managed to wrap his whip around her wrist , she hissed out curses as the whip seared a bright and angry red burn mark around her wrist.

He grit his teeth and lifted her off the ground and flung her across the small clearing. Almost predicting the impact she channeled reiki to her back as a somewhat Shield.

The miko  smashed through two trees and left a splintered dent in the next. Said miko  fell to the ground unceremoniously and grunted as she propped herself up on her elbows. She watch as the two trees she smashed into fell to the ground in pieces.

She violently coughed and watched as bold droplets stained her lips and the debris-ridden ground. The blood dribbled off her chin and she quickly wiped it away. She spat the remaining blood that was pooling in her mouth out and righted herself to attack again.

With hells fire in her sapphire eyes , she sent lethal reiki to her fist and ran towards the demon lord. Seeing her weakened state made him stay still thinking he'd be prepared for the  weak blow she would deal, he braced him self and have her a smug look , feeling like he won.

Boy was he wrong.

When she reached his side , she launched a reiki laden fist at his stomach. the miko grinned when it connected and she heard him choke on nothing but air.

The impact of her fist and her reiki combined made the blow feel like it liquidized his insides. The taiyoukai 
Instinctively put his hands on his gut , he stabled himself as the woman a few feet away distanced herself.

Sesshomaru grit his pointed teeth and resisted the urge to let his beast take over. This woman was proving to be quite a shock for him and he truly was  intrigued now. With all the injuries he already sustained he wouldn't fall out now.

The demon lord stood up straight and gave  the woman a classic I'm-going-to-murder-you stare. To the demons surprise he smelt a change in her aura
That was different than to what he expected.

She smiled and wiped her chin with the  back of a curled up fist , then spoke.

"Never expected you to actually have any other facial expressions  besides hate ,anger , and that stupid ass I'm so much better than you shit"

He growled lowly and decided to indulge her and give her a snarky reply.

"Oh I've found out many things about you miko as well , for instance you don't know what's coming before it's already there!"

With that he appeared over her shoulder and smirked at her victoriously , but he actually found the space she once occupied  empty.

He looked over as he saw a miko laughing her ass off. He unexpectedly found himself in tensing a bit.

With snarky and rude comments towards each other they continued their strenuous fight. Their battle lust ebbing away into the night air as their  heavy pants were visibly seen in the cold air And to the two sweat dropping teens observing them.

" well hehe at least they are settling their disputes... I just hope  that kagome-san won't hurt father sesshomaru to much. "Rins voiced with some concern.

She turned to her companion after hearing a loud disbelieving 'teh'.

" what ?"she asked annoyed.

"Oh it's nothing just that sesshomaru-sama is going to kick kagomes-sans ass"  the young doctor stated(for those who can't remember suikotsu). Rin looked at him like he had  grown two heads.

"Well I  think kagome is gonna destroy him!"

"No milord will win this fight easily!"

"Will not!"

"Will to!"

"WILL - you know what ,let's do some good old fashioned betting on this. Whoever  wins this bet will get all the money AND a favor " rin announced  their bet and the teens shook on it.

5 hours later after fight

"Hey suikotsu , you know that favor well imma cash it In cause I gotta real bad itch that needs to be soothed , could you get it ?" Rin asked grinning mischievously all the while pointing at her back.

The young doctor begrudgingly complied with a frown marring his face.

"Stupid bet"

The end
In this story kagome is using the natural healing power reiki as a weapon a.k.a miko power. Sorry for the late update.