Chapter 9

His request was granted , she was waiting there beside her well.

The bright mixed colors of the glowing sunset were painted on her right side.
As The Lord neared the miko ,he heard her slow deep breathing ,a sigh that she was sleeping.

Her eyes were shut and her lips slightly parted breathing slowly in a deep slumber.

'She must have slipped into her slumber while waiting.  ' he thought.

He sat down and crossed his legs then put bakusaiga across his lap. He gazed at the woman garbed in strange clothing that shows her lean body.

Blue pants that looked painted on and also a large baggy top with a hood ,it cut of at her pants line and is a light grey. She had fur pelt boots that came up to her knee.

He actually liked the strange clothing ,it was better than her old wardrobe that made concubines look decent.

She wasn't exposed , but he could still admire her figure. She wasn't the most beautiful of woman.

But right now when the dieing lights of day are splashed on her face and body she looked quite.. decent.

He couldn't find the right word. He quickly jerked his gaze away and decided the conversation could wait until she was awake.

He stood and while tying bakusaiga to his sash around his hips he looked at the woman thinking.

He finished his quick work and agreed with his thoughts and kneeled down to where she laid. He hooked his arms behind her knee and under her arm.

He positioned her to a comfortable spit in his arms. Her head laid against his Armored chest plate.

She was still sleeping soundly.

'Damn woman you are a deep sleeper' he thought releasing a sigh.

He then -being careful not to disturb her - set off  , graceful lengthy strides, set in fast forward for the human eye.

He remembered her running off to that hut at the edge of the village , so that was where he took her.

Before he entered he heard male voices and two female voices. He stopped and listened.

"Do you think we should be worried ?"
A male voiced.

"He won't do anything to her "another male said.

"Yes but what of he finds out something that he's not supposed to know?" The first male questioned.

"Well we'll just have to wait and see "

The third voice shocked him ,it was his rin , his daughter.

'What is she doing with these men ? What are they talking about? What shall I find out?'

His thoughts jumbled and piled up in his brain. He almost didn't notice the silence after rins reply. Almost.

After hearing all that was said , he pushed through the hanging door and stared at them.

"Father !"

He glanced at rin then asked "where does she sleep"

They pointed to a Mat in the corner beside a slumbering ball of silver.

It confused him but he didn't give it another glance till he smelt his scent mixed with another's waft over to him.

When he looked back at the silver , he was met with the faces of his adopted daughter and the new village doctor. Both blocked his view of the thing.

He gave them a suspicious stare and moved on. He placed the woman gently on the Mat and stood up.

He smelt the scent again, and he finally noticed that it stuck to the priestess.

'She has only been held by me once , but my scent covers her , it's stuck to her clothing and skin.

Her scent naturally smelled like the autumn wind and warm vanilla , but now since he actually for once focused on her scent ,he noticed his mingled in with hers.

Without thinking he sat down beside her and lifted her arm up to his inspection. He practically leaped back away from her.

He could still see it ,from this distance on her wrist.  A faded scar in the shape of a crescent moon , was carved into her wrist.

' that's my mark , but this woman is not my mate. I have no mate. !'
He was going to demand an answer but his little problem peeped up first.

'So , this woman is adequate for us. She is luscious , powerful and strong ,she is  ours!' His beast spoke.

'She is none of those things ,she is human'he retorted back.

'She is ours , only ours , our mark is upon her wrist ,our scent is stuck to her!'
It  was wanting control now.

He wouldn't have that , wanting to clear his mind and senses he needed to get away from her ,away from the scent.

He ran outside and breathed deeply.

" I will demand answers from her tomorrow!"

End chapter
I'm sooooooo sorry I haven't updated lately ,I've just been really busy with schoolwork and practice.
And I know it's short and it sucks I just wanna move the story along quicker.