“Nice try Cole,” I laughed.

“I’m being serious, I won’t try anything on you, I promise, I don’t want to sleep alone either,” he smiled at me and looked up at the sky.

“I think I’m going to sleep under the stars tonight,” I smiled as I lay on my back on the ground.

“I’ll sleep with you,” I heard him lay next to me and I turned to face him as he watched the stars with his arms behind his head.

“Why do you do that?” he asked not looking away from the sky.

“Do what?” I blushed.

“Stare at me,” this time he turned to look me in the eyes.

“I don’t know I guess I’m oblivious to it sometimes,” I admitted as I looked into his eyes while lying on my side.

“You’re so beautiful,” he whispered as his hand rested on my cheek.

“Why do you always say that?” I smiled at him.

“Because it’s true,” he smiled back at me as he traced my face gently with his fingers.

“Goodnight, Cole,” I said as I turned away from him and blushed.

“Goodnight Emily,” I heard the smirk in his voice as he shifted next to me on the ground.

          I woke up at the sunlight in my eyes and arms wrapped around my waist. I snuggled closer to the body beneath me and then jolted awake. But the grip tightened with me.

“Go back to sleep,” a sleepy voice groaned, and I smiled as I recognized it as Cole’s.

“Good morning to you too sunshine,” I laughed.

“That was the best sleep I’ve ever had let me get a few more minutes,” he groaned as he pulled me closer.

“I’m hungry though,” I groaned just as he grunted and opened his bright blue eyes I smiled at him as he sat up and pulled me up with him and started walking back to his house.

“Where have you two been?” Janet asked as she saw all the dirt on our clothes.

“Running,” Cole shrugged, I walked passed him and went into my room and went into the bathroom for a quick shower.

          I was totally refreshed when I came out and I pulled on sweatpants with a tank top and put my hair into a ponytail. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen following the smell of mouth watering bacon. I nearly drooled as a plate was placed in front of me.

“Thank you,” I smiled at Janet.

“No problem,” Janet smiled sweetly at me.

“So ready for that party tonight,” I heard Stefan’s voice as I stuffed my face.

“Hey Emily,” Stefan smiled sweetly at me, I just nodded at him.

“Emily you and Tina are going to get the ice we need---“

“Please boys, all of us are leaving but please don’t trash the house,” Janet asked.

“No parents?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“Nope,” Emmett smiled proudly.

“When should we leave?” I asked.

“Do you know what time it is, you practically slept through the whole day, the party starts at 7 its 2 and we still need to set up and get ready and Janet and our parents all need to leave,” Emmett said.