Infiltrating Pheonix Drop

Still Zane's POV~

I disguised myself as a normal merchant. Now all I have to do is enter the village without no one suspecting me for being the spy, or noticing that I am ... Well me. I am not guarded by anyone except Lilian that is still somewhere near Phoenix Drop. I hate the idea of having to use this awful merchant clothes and not wearing my expensive O'kasis priest uniform but I guess I don't have any other choice. The caravan that I ordered my servants to get is here. No turning back now.
After a long journey I am finally here, I am finally back in Phoenix drop where the person I hate the most lives. I came completely unguarded, completely unarmed, without any kind of potion in my bags. Just me and me alone. I was greeted by one of the guards that attended the guard school in O'kasis. Brian if I remember correctly. He had so much talent but when my friends tried to corrupt him, he ran away. I think it was for the best. After he checked every little pocket and every little gap in my caravan he let me enter. Phoenix Drop sure had evolved. This huge wall and guard towers, even the houses are bigger. I just have to find this Sophie and to learn more about her. To see if it is the Sophie that was once my classmate in high school though I doubt it. She is... She is no longer with us... Right? I was spacing out walking through the village that I don't even recognise anymore. I couldn't think of something else but the moment I saw her in her last moments. She died... Because of me. Still stuck into my own little world I bumped into someone.
"Hey watch your step"
"Yeah... S-sorry..." That voice... That tone. It can't be can it?
I raised my eyes just for them to meet hers. It was her. All of our fun memories were now filling my mind. The moment we met, the moment we started to hang out, the moment we became friends... Everything. I spaced out again not realising that I was staring at her. I assume she was very uncomfortable so she snapped her fingers right in front of my eyes pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Are you alright?"
"If I am alright?! I mean... I am" I couldn't just start to scream 'IT'S ME ZANE!' I mean, I know I am here just to see her but I am not going to blow my cover just like that. I am going to pretend to be someone else for a while and when the time comes, I will reveal myself to her. I have to get her to trust me again. I want to start everything over as a new person even if it is just for a month or two. I want for just a little to see how it is to be someone else that doesn't just ring a bell and everything is at his feet. She introduced me to everyone even though I know them from before, except for that guy Dante. The last person that she introduced me to is the girl that I absolutely hated. She was the one that disliked me the most in my class and as I expected she is still Sophie's best friend. I always hated Jane because she was very mean to me sometimes but hey , the past is in the past. I guess I can learn to be friends with her too right?
"Huh? Oh, someone else came in the village. Wow you are already friends? He reminds me of that loser Zane hahaha." I almost snapped that moment but I managed to calm myself down. Now I know why I hated her, she is as mean as ever. Ugh I just wanted to know more about this new Sophie I don't want to be put trough the hell of getting to talk to Jane again.
"But hey, Zane was not that bad after all. Yeah I was mean to him but just because it was a habit I had." And I am supposed to be the evil one.
"Say what is your name?"
"Uh my name? My name is Phill."
"Cool! See ya around Phill!" And she left. Good! Now I don't have to deal with her anymore. I guess this is the start of my new life as Phill huh?

Okay so another chapter on Zane's POV I know I know... Please don't hate me. More Garmau ahead so be ready for some lovey dovey stuff! Ok my fangirl side is taking over now so I better end this before I give you guys too much spoilers so yeah.
~Cya~