A Day With The Kids

Aphmau's POV~

I laid all day in my bed because Garroth wouldn't let me out of my own house. He stood outside all day looking around ,making sure that there is no harm brought to me. I really love that he cares , but the fact that he doesn't let me out makes me think that he doesn't trust me. I told him that I can take care of myself, but he insisted to guard my house and me to stay inside. I didn't want to make him upset so I did as I was told even though I didn't like it. It is pretty boring to stay in a house all day but I guess I can enjoy some quality time with Levin and Malachi. I was a little off lately and I didn't give them the love they deserve. So I enter their room to be greeted by two little blue eyes.(I miss little levin 😭) Levine jumped right in my arms.
"Hey mama! Wanna play?"
"Hehe! Sure Levin! Where is Malachi?"
"Big bro said he wants to sleep so he asleep!"
"Ok let's wake him up!"
"Yaaaay! Bro bro ! Big bro!"
Malachi growls. He really doesn't want to wake up does he? Levin suddenly jumps on his bed making Malachi fall off of it.
"Hey! I just got my human form back and I want to sleep!" I tried so hard not to laugh. Luckily I was able control myself.
"Human form?" Says a confused levin... He didn't know that his brother was once a ghost. It was hard but we managed to avoid the subject. With a few more laughs from Levin , Malachi finally woke up. He went to the other side of the room and showed us a little hidden chest in witch were their favourite toys. He grabbed a toy solider, a little princess doll that Alexis gave them and a book. He walked back to us and smiled.
"Let's make a play! I'll be the narrator, Levin will be the solider and you will be the princess! It will be fun!" And it sure was. He read a book that Laurence once gave them. It sounded kind of familiar to me but I couldn't put my finger on it. The time passed quickly and by the time we realised it, it was night. It was a quite happy day actually.

~Meanwhile in O'khasis~

Zane's POV~

It can't be her! It can't be ! I saw her with my own eyes when she... It is not true is it? It has to be another Sophie. I have to see her myself to believe that she is alive. She was my only friend at the time. The only one that was not afraid of me. This is why I went nuts. When she died I had no one to talk to about all the pain that I had. She was the only one that didn't judge me, the only one that I can trust. I have to disguise myself and go in the village as a passerby. But wait. They spotted Lilian today, that means they won't let a stranger to come in the village exactly a day after they saw someone spying on them. I have to be smart. I can do it , I know I can. Now let's see how are we going to do this...

A/n Omg... 5 k and 100 votes?! I can't believe this is happening! Thank you soo much to all of you for reading this book. I was jumping around like crazy this whole morning when I logged on wattpad and saw 5k reads and 100 votes. Thank you very very much! And I want to apologise again for the late updates... If you haven't read the "Sorry..." Chapter then please go read it so you will understand why I wasn't updating.
Anyway... Thanks again to all of you and
~Cya~