The Cure

Gorroth's POV~
I was a little surprised to see Malachi busting into my house like that but he seemed panicked so I didn't mind him. He took a deep breath and then started yelling.
"GARROTH! MOMMY IS IN TROUBLE!! SHE...SHE ... GOT POISONED ! "
When I heard those words coming out of his mouth I froze in place. I barely could even talk but I managed to get a few words out.
"What are we going to do?! Where is she?!"
"At Lucinda's house , come ! She asked for your presence immediately ! "
We both ran as fast as we could in the direction of Lucinda's house. Hold on there Aphmau.

Lucinda's POV~

This is bad ... This is really really bad ...if they don't hurry lady Aphmau might ...I don't even want to think about it
"Lucinda! Is she ok?"
"Oh Garroth , Malachi , you came ... Good , now I need to have a word with you Garroth , in private ."
Just as I said Malachi left the room .
"So , Garroth , i've found the cure but , it's a little different than what I am used to . You see  Aphmau's curse is a lot like Alexis's but stronger . Yes I said curse ! That drink was not actually poison but a potion that put her under a curse. After further research I found out that the thing that made it fade was the love that others had for Alexis. The problem is that Aphmau's curse .... Well it's stronger , it needs stronger kind of love to fade ... Like love between a man and a woman ..."
". But why am I here?"
"Isn't it obvious ? I need you to wake Aphmau up."
"B-but why m-me and not L-Laurence? "
He actually thinks that I don't know his secret huh?
Garroth obviously loves her more than anyone else. I give him that "really?" Look
"Um , do you think I asked Malachi to bring YOU here for no reason ? I know you love her more than Laurence , more than anyone else actually."
"I don't know what are you talking about." He starts to laugh nervously and rubs the back of his neck. I give him that "really?" Look again
"Garroth! We don't have enough time for this ! She might die there!"
"Ok you caught me... Now, how do I wake her up?"
"That's a good question..."
How does he wake her up?
"Confess or something I don't know. Who do you think I am ? Cupid? I am not used to this love stuff! Just do something ! I will leave you two alone."
I leave the room and go downstairs to the first floor to take care of Malachi and Levin.

Laurence's POV~

I went to the nearest forest to pick up some flowers for my love. I really hope she will be alright . What flowers should I pick ? This allium flower looks pretty good . And it is purple as well , her favourite colour ! I should make a bouquet out of them ...
---------Short time skip---------
Finally done. This flowers are really hard to find. Now let's head to Lucinda's house !
Almost there ! ....and I'm here!
I knock on the door and wait for an answer. Nothing . Without hesitation I slowly open the door
"Hello?"
No answer . I got worried so I went upstairs to the first floor where I found Lucinda
"Oh hi Lucinda ! How's lady Aphmau doing? "
"How did you enter my house ?! And what are you doing here?!"
"You aren't really answering my question ..."
" Yes she is fine I hope ..."
"What do you mean you hope?!"
I wanted to go upstairs to the second floor but Lucinda started yelling
"NO STOP ! DON'T GO THERE!"
I ignored her and went upstairs anyway . What I saw there shocked me ...

A/N cliffhanger ! You probably guessed what was happening already but I'm not going to spoil anything ;)
Hope you liked it ! And sorry for not posting but I was wondering if it's worth to continue it after the 90th McD episode ...
But I'm here ;) the next part will be up later today or tomorrow !