Ha Shorty

A/N WARNING STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT ALERT. PLEASE LEAVE IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THAT KIND OF THING....

Lloyd's POV

I shift in my sleep. My eyes lightly open to see Kai. His face is extremely close to mine as he lays on top of me. I feel my cheeks getting hot as he whispers my name,

"Lloyd~"

"Lloyd,"

"Lloyd!"

I wake up from Kai whisper yelling in my ear.

"Ugh," I groan as I rub my eyes and check the alarm clock. It reads 5:00 am.

"Kai? What the heck do you want?"

"Shhh!" He motioned me to follow him out of the room. I noticed that all of the other guys were out of bed too.

Oh, right. It was Nya's birthday.

I came around the corner to see the guys putting up a bunch of decorations and Zane was in the kitchen baking what smelled like a cake.

"Please can I help bake it?" Cole pleaded.

"No! Definitely not! Zane don't let him touch anything!" Jay whisper yelled.

"Okay guys calm down." I heard Kai speak beside me. I looked up at him as he stood there and observed the others.

I blushed realizing that I was having a very dirty dream about him only moments ago.

I turned away as fast as I could when his eyes darted towards mine.

"Hey Lloyd can you help Jay hang those banners up?" He pointed to a pile of blue banners that read 'Happy Birthday!' In red letters.

"Sure."

I walked up to the slightly tall stepping stool and grabbed a banner.
I was nervous climbing it because of how wobbly it was.

I shifted to one side grunting while I attempted to tape up the banner. The stool wobbled and I regained my balance and attempted again.

This time I herd a crack.

The stool completely shifted to the opposite side.

"Whoa!" I felt myself fall but not on the floor, but into a pair of strong warm arms.

"Gotcha!" Kai whispered. He was holding me bridal style and I turned beat red at how close we were.

I heard the others quietly giggle.

"Jeeze Kai, why'd you let shorty try and do a tall person's job?" Cole chuckled.

"Yes, I agree. You attempted to let Lloyd, who happens to only be around 154cm tall do a 170cm height wise job," Zane inferred.

Kai sighed. "Okay fine. Cole you do it." He set me down and I regained my balance.

"C'mon guys! Sensei's going to be back from the supermarket soon and we want to get finished before Nya wakes up." Kai lightly clapped his hands. He was excited.

And I was still recovering from my fall.

**************************

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted as Nya yawned.

She laughed at the all excitement filled in the room.

"Aw thank you guys so much!"

Kai smiled brightly as he gave his sister a hug. It was her 19th birthday. Kai was only two years older than her yet she has almost caught up to his height.

I wish I was at least as tall as Nya.

But over all I'm happy for her and hope she has a great birthday.

And as for Kai. I need to figure out what the heck is wrong with me when I'm near him. Is it my flooding/raging hormones getting to me? I don't know but I hope I can figure it out soon.