Excerpt

"Ginagawa mo ba tong lahat para gantihan ako sa lahat ng mga katarantaduhang ginawa ko? It's been 4 years pero hanggang ngayon nagi-guilty pa rin pala ako sa mga pagkakamaling nagawa ko sayo! Dinadalaw ako ng konsensya ko simula nung magpakita ka ulit! Oo na, ako na ang may mali! Sobrang tanga ko dahil pinakawalan kita! Pero sana wag mo namang gawin sa akin ito dahil unti unti mo na akong pinapatay! Panalo ka na sa larong ito! Masaya ka na ba?!", he furiously said.

"What if I tell you yes? That I'm doing all of these because you deserve to drown in misery! You don't deserve to be happy! You killed me! You killed that Quina, who used to love you so much. But you lied! You cheated! Everything about us was just a big joke!", she answered frantically.

Is revenge an answer to make someone suffer just because they hurt you?

Story cover and revelation of the main characters coming up, SOON.

PS: I'm not promising anything but hopefully I finish the first two books "Fast Break" and "Clarity" before I continue writing this story. So many things happened in my life this year that I can't even find time to check Wattpad.

By the way I miss you my dear followers and readers! How are you all? Xoxo ♥️♥️