Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, The First Encounter

Warner Bros is now starting to establish a huge cinematic universe, following the Marvel Studio's footsteps. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice are both made by Warner Bros. to merely introduce a brand new take on the Caped Crusader as well as building on was has been established already with the man of Tomorrow. On this film, Henry will be playing again the rule of Clark Kent or popularly known as Superman who is continually learn on how to certainly living up for his own destiny while finding his place on earth. His goal is not just to kill his enemies but at the same time he is also leveling half of the city in the fight beforehand.

On the other hand, Warner Bros and Zack Snyder have also introduced the actor who will be playing the rule of the Dark Knight/Batman in the movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and the name they landed officially was the famous Hollywood actor, Ben Affleck. And as expected earlier, the casting has set that this brand new version of Caped Crusader is a veteran hero that has been described as "weary, tired and seasoned". His Batsuit at this time looks like it was seemingly ripped off right the pages of the Dark Knight Returns of Frank Miller who will be a strong influence in this film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and it also seems that the attitude of the character matches the aesthetic.

It has been reported that this Batman version has actually gotten rid already of the GothamCity's crime and has took over the place yet there are actually no proof to support that claim currently. The only thing we know for now is that he was so disappointed of what superman has done in Metropolis that causes him for revenge.

Finally, the idea regarding such movie has come up around for quite long which have even made to an Easter egg gag in an action movie of Will Smith entitled I Am Legend. The movie was teasingly dated to be released only after the devastation of the Earth by apocalyptic plague. Well, apparently, it seems like there's no need for us to wait until the world will end to finally watch movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice because it is about to be released in 2016.