Chapter |||||||||

Jenna POV

Im Jayla momma. I know I left her but noone cares. Ion give a fuck about her or Gunnin. They can eat my shit for all I care.

I plan on getting someone to murder Jayla and Gunnin and act like the sad black widow.

Shidd ima be happy with all the money Gunnin got. A bitch finna get paid.

Next Day..........

Jayla POV

I woke up to kisses being planted on my face. I opened my eyes and saw Trey. That boy is too fine.

"Happy birthday baby." He smiled. He kissed me passionately.

"You needa go to school....i do too we haven't been in like a month." Trey stated. He right I know we stacked with work.

Trey POV

I took me a 35 minute shower and put on my all white jeans with a all white shirt with a gold chain my all white Tims with gold on the side.

Jayla POV

I took a 25 minute shower. Had to look fresh to day. I put on somw light blue high waist shorts with rips on the sides. With a slanted white sweater crop top that said GLO DAY in black bold print with my Buscemi 125 MM high tops and my hair in a bun that was layed down on the sides.

I walked dowm stairs and saw Trey scan my outfit. "Luck its yo birthday." He mumbles.

I smirked and got in the passenger side of the car. 10 minutes later we pulled up to school. Everbody said happy birthday to me. I felt hella special.

Then I unlocked my locker fell outta my locker. I picked it up and read it.

Dear Jayla,

Your an evil spoiled bitch! You took something from me and ima take yo life from you. Watch out the closest person can be your worse nightmare.

Trey snatched the note outta my hand. He got mad. "Baby just go to class ima handle this." He said through gritted teeth.

I nodded and walked in my class.

****

I cant belive I finished all that work damn I'm tired. But its turn up time.

Unknown POV

I watched Jayla walk to her car. Only if that bitch knew it won't no brakes. Hahahah! She better not speed. ;)