Chapter ||||||||||||

Jayla POV

I was in an all white dress and shoes and my hair was curled and I was holding two of the most adorablest baby's.

A tear fell from my face as I realized I was holding my kids.

I saw my Auntie Jane. She is Jenna twin but they are two different people.

"Auntie Jenna am I dead?" I asked. "No baby your just visting." She smiled. "What about my kids?" I panicked.

I saw a frown come on her face. "Baby the one that I pick up is the one that didn't make it." She said.

I began to cry as I saw her reach for my beautiful baby.

Then she reached for me. "Wait baby girl its some things going on that isn't final." She said.

I looked at my little girl open her eyes at me and so did the little boy. They were both so precious.

Trey POV

The doctors saying my lil girl barley making it. I know Jenna dumb ass did this she gone die once and for all.

King.POV

I know yall missed the King. See now I'm with Jenna. She killin Jayla and shidd I'm down with that.

She ain't wanna let me hit so its off with her head for me. The bitch life gone be a living hell.

A/N: I might make a sequl to this story. This is chapter 12 so ima do at lest 20 before this book ends.

Vote/Comment*only good comments*

Dont put if you think my book is fucked up cuz I will reply on that ass.