Prologue

Harry was leaning back against the brick wall while smoking his fourth cigarette in a row. His black Bentley car was parked right in front of him. He was having too much thought along the way home and he decided to park aside and take his cigarette pack off with him. His mind was a mess. He was angry, sad, furious, devastated, he thought he was going crazy. He never really understand why because it always happened so suddenly. This would happened several times, and he sick of it.

His knuckles were red from giving out his anger to a brick wall. The smoke helped him to calm down, but still leaving the thought lingering in his head. He pulled out the fifth cigarette and leaned his head back resting against the wall. He was worn out, 4 meetings he had to attend and none of them has impressed him enough to work with his company. He checked his watch that shows 11.49 pm. He sighed and finished his last cigarette before stomping it down on the pavement.

Harry is a 31 years old man who has a pretty big company under his own arms. Him being strict, and good at what he does, it's enough to make all of his employees bow to him. He's known well as the most fearful and successful lad at his age. Harry is quiet, only open his mouth when he needs to be, when it's important. He loves the silent so the crowd has never worked with him.

Harry lives on his own, of course loving the idea of the silent, the quietness, and the private time he got. His house is not as gigantic like most of his friends have, but it's enough for him. Sometimes it's too much for him to have it all by himself. He really responsible for what he has, of what he owns. Harry is a definition of a man.

Harry rose from the wall before he heard something like whimpers and sobs. He turned his head to the left and realize he was standing beside an alley the whole time. He furrowed his eyebrows, thinking maybe he's getting too old and he started to hear things. But then another sob rang through his ears.

He walked towards the alley, expecting to see a cat or a dog, but all he saw was a big dumpster, more garbage scattering around and a flickering light. He thought it's just the pressure he's getting and he just wants to go home, have another drag or two, and have some sleep. But a continuous sob and silent cries were all he could hear from where he stood. He walked further into the alley, passing the big dumpster and wet floor. He turned around and his eyes landed on a young dirty fragile boy.

- - - - - - - - - -
Again, its short because it's the prologue. You guys can expect long length chapters for the future update!

Please tell me about what you think about this story! xx