6

The blizzard was hitting Canada. Alex, Bob, and Paul were sitting in their cramped, but strangely empty hotel room.

"We should keep Alex away from Nick." Bob whispered to Paul quietly as they sat on the edge of one of the crappy hotel beds.

"Yeah. He's a little bit out of control lately." Paul nodded.

"Does anyone know if there are phone tracking apps?" Alex asked, much too loudly.

"That's illegal and somewhat abusive, Alexander." Bob shrugged, pretending not to be bothered by Alex's creepy question.

"Does Nick have find friends?"

"Probably not, I'm 98% sure he bought a crappy flip phone from the airport and put our numbers in it."

"He does!"

"Alex... Back off."

"He's in... Russia?!"

"Alex... Let him run away. It's okay. You don't need to--"

"When's the next flight to Alaska?"

Bob whipped out his phone and started texting Nick.

11:26//BOB//: Nick this is urgent
11:26//BOB//: turn off find friends
11:26//BOB//: Alex is tracking your phone and he's getting scary and we need to keep you safe
12:51//BOB//: PLEASE NICK
12:53//BOB//: PLEASE WE CANT LET HIM GET TO YOU UNTIL HE REALIZES WHAT HE DID WRONG

This entire time, Nick was lying in a hospital bed, about to pass out.

"Nick, you're getting texts from someone named Bob. Do you want to answer them?"

"Uhh... Sure."

Klav handed Nick his phone, which was blowing up with texts from Bob.

//UNKNOWN//: yeah, I did that

//BOB//: sure?

//UNKNOWN//: sure

//BOB//: well, Alex is kinda going insane and trying to get to you

//UNKNOWN//: I'd be fine w that

//BOB//: no, like he's tracking your phone and trying to hunt you down so he can force you to fall in love w him and it's super uncomfortable

//UNKNOWN//: I'll try my best, I'm just scared of Alex

//BOB//: we should plan something out like I need 2 protect u

//UNKNOWN//: so you're the new support group I'm guessing?

//BOB//: yeah, it kinda sucks

//UNKNOWN//: I got u. either come to Russia or I'll somehow make it back to you

//BOB//: yeah I gtg now tho bc Alexander is lookin @ my texts uhhh don't get hypothermia !!

//UNKNOWN//: haha sure

Obviously, Nick didn't tell Bob anything. He didn't tell him about how he actually has hypothermia and was currently in the hospital for it.

"Are you guys coming to Russia with me?" Alex asked, holding his packed backpack.

Paul, who had seen the texts, looked over at Bob.

"How about we get some sleep first? It's 1 AM, and we haven't really slept in a few days."

"There's no time. Nick's in a hospital in northeastern Russia. He could die."

Alexander the guilt tripper.

Bob thought angrily as Paul tried to fight back.

"Please, Alex, give Nick some space. He's probably only there for something minor, like he fell out of a tree and broke his arm or something." Paul shrugged nonchalantly, but he knew that Nick was probably seriously injured.