Chapter 9

"You're only a half an hour walk from the guild, right?"

"Fuck that. We're taking that cab over there." Gray points half a block away.

"Really?"

"I was dead serious when I said I can't wait any longer. All I've been able to think about since last night is being inside you. Hell, I'm tempted to take you behind the guild and fuck you against the wall."

I blink, processing what he just said. "Well, what are we waiting for?"

"I feel you deserve a bed for our first time." He blushes and looks away. "C'mon, before he drives off!" Gray grabs my hand and starts running full speed towards the cab. I can't help but laugh at his enthusiasm. I pick up speed and eventually end up pulling him along. "Hey! You're embarrassing me!" He calls out between pants.

"I keep offering to help you with speed and cardio training. This is your fault." I retort with a giggle.

I'm about to reach the cab when Gray stops a little short, pulling me back beside him. He walks forward and opens the door, "Ladies first."

With an enormous smile, I climb in, a little surprised at his gentlemanly attitude. He makes quick work of getting around the other side and hopping in himself. Gray gives the address in such a rush, the driver doesn't catch it and asks him to repeat it.

Once the cab is rolling Gray pulls me towards him and starts kissing me. The spontaneous PDA takes me slightly aback but it doesn't take long before I'm eagerly responding. It's an even shorter amount of time before I completely forget where we are.

"You guys are hot and heavy, huh? I miss that feeling, when you care about someone so much you can't keep your hands off of them."

I pull back and my face gets red when I remember we're in a freakin' cab. "Uhh... yeah. Sorry we got so carried away."

"It happens more than you would think." The driver chuckles. "I see a lot of drunken one night stands in the making. But I can tell you guys care about each other. It's refreshing."

"Yeah, she's the best." Gray says fondly. Just as my face had returned to its normal color, I'm flushed all over again.

"You guys are too cute." The cab driver smiles as he pulls up to Gray's place. "Take care of each other, 'kay?"

"We will." Gray answers as he pays the driver. When he's gone, Gray turns to me and picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder before carrying me towards his house.

He smacks my ass a couple times and I giggle as I spank him back. "You have a nice ass too, ya know."

"Ya think?"

"I know. I've seen it enough." I respond while laughing.

"Oh, shush." He says playfully while unlocking the door and opening it. Once we're inside, Gray lowers me down but doesn't put me on the ground. He aligns my hips with his and presses me against the wall, using his hands to wrap my legs around him. His lips meet mine in one of the most heated kisses I've ever been apart of.

His tongue is hot in my mouth, his breathing more ragged than mine. His teeth are gentle as they nip at my lips. His hands cup my ass, squeezing every couple minutes. "I'm gonna make you feel so good, sapphire. You're gonna wonder why we didn't do this sooner."

"I'm already wondering why we didn't do this sooner!" My heart races faster as he trails kisses along my jaw. I thread my fingers through his hair as he kisses and sucks on my neck. Once he finds the spot that elicits a moan, he focuses on it. Sucking and nibbling on the most sensitive part of my neck, he begins to rock his hips forward and God, is he ever hard.

"Gray..." I mewl into his ear. I tug his hair a bit to bring his face back to mine. The pulling sensation draws a groan out of his mouth. I kiss him with all the ferocity of my desire. "The bed." I say between kisses, "Where's the bed."

He pulls away from the wall and walks through the living room and up the stairs. He walks us both into his room and all but tosses me on the bed and takes his shirt off.

"God, you're sexy." I blurt out before realizing what I'm saying. He smirks as he looks me up and down. I sit up and move to the edge of the bed. I undo his belt and start undoing his jeans. I pull his pants down and run my hand over his erection.

I pull his boxers down agonizingly slow. Looking up at him one more time, I see the need written on his face. I grasp him, lean forward and slowly put his tip in my mouth. "Ohhh! Your mouth is... perfect." Gray says roughly.

I suck on nothing but his tip as I pump his shaft. Then very quickly

I take as much of him into my mouth as possible. "Hnnn, that's fucking gooood, my Ice Princess... But I want to do you. I've tasted you, but it's not enough." He pulls back and sits down beside me. He pulls my shirt off and lays me down.

Gray runs his cool hands up my stomach, leaving goose bumps in their wake. My breathing hitches as he grasps my breasts. He freezes my bra and breaks it off.

"Hey..."

"It was in the way. I'll buy you a new one." He murmurs, thumbing my hardened nipples.

"Ahh!"

"I love how sensitive you are. Watching your expression is half the fun." He leans forward and gives a slow, hot lick from the waistline of my shorts to my right breast. He kisses my breast everywhere. Stopping right by my nipple, he sucks on the flesh hard, leaving a hickey behind. He moves his mouth to my nipple and swirls his tongue around it before sucking on it.

"Oh, God..." I murmur, it's barely audible but Gray can hear me. I feel his grin against my chest. His hand makes its way between my thighs and he begins to rub. "Mmmm..." I sigh contentedly. He sits up and admires my figure. Running his hands up my torso again, he makes his way to my breasts. Groping them, he hums out, "These are perfect, too. They've always driven me crazy. They're so soft, so full..."

Gray moves his hands back down, gently raking his nails along my midsection. Pleasant doesn't begin to describe the sensation. He unbuttons my shorts and slips them off.

He gets on all fours and begins to kiss the inside of my knee. He slowly kisses his way up my thigh, sucking and nibbling every few kisses. I'm soaked. My juices are all over my inner thighs. His mouth is so close to my sex. He licks some of my fluid off my thigh and it causes me to shudder.

"You smell as good as you taste." He groans. He pushes a finger into me and pulls it out only to lick it clean. "And you taste so damn good." He lightly touches my clit and I moan loudly. I'm so fucking turned on by everything about him. I just want him inside me but the anticipation is only going to make it better. I have to keep telling myself that before I beg him to fuck me.