Chapter 3

I feel my face go bright red. How the hell could I forget the rooms were adjoining?! "H-how long have you been s-standing there?"

"Well, after I cleaned myself up," Gray explained, blushing slightly, "I was walking out to the hall when I heard the sexiest moan from the next room. I shut the door and waited a second. Just when I thought I was hearing things, I heard you call out my name... I almost fell over 'cause I immediately knew it was you. I'm sorry, but I couldn't help myself. I had to watch. I opened the door as quietly as I could, but I don't think it mattered, you were pretty distracted." He says with a huge grin on his face.

Cocky bastard! It should be me standing there with that sense of pride. This is just humiliating. I'm so embarrassed I don't know what else to do, so I try to bury myself in the blanket.

"No, don't cover yourself up," Gray says, walking over to the bed. His scent invades my senses. He smells like fresh snow, and it's intoxicating having my favourite element's smell all around me. "I've wanted to see you like this for so long. You have no idea how sexy I think you are. How lovely you are. How much I... How much I want you." He finally admits it!

Gray pulls the blankets back and looks into my eyes. He's blushing at his admission, but the affection in his eyes is clear. His fingers begin to trail up my bare stomach and it causes me to shudder at the pleasant sensation. The affection is clouded over with lust once his hand reaches just under my breast. Staring at him, I notice the change in his expression right away. I let my eyes travel from his face down to his chest and watch as it heaves faster with his laboured breathing.