Chapter 6

Groaning as loud as I want, the sound stifled by Gray in my mouth has his body thrashing around. I hear a sucking sound from above my head, "You taste good too, my little Ice Princess." Hearing that makes me wanna get him off. I'm so turned on by those 8 words I wanna show him exactly what they've done to me. I suck him harder, hum and moan louder. "Unnnngh, sapphire, I'm close. So fucking close."

I run my hand over my entrance and cover it in my own cum and use that hand to jerk Gray off. "Oh. My. Fucking. GOD." He moans loudly. Moving my mouth and hands together as quickly as I can, I feel his entire body begin to violently shake. "Mmm...fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck... Fuuuuuuck! Sapphire~~~!" Gray cries out as his fluid begins to pour into my mouth. I swallow every bit of it and continue sucking him off just to make sure he's done.

I only stop when his body has gone limp. "Wow, sapphire. That was... Holy fuck, that was amazing. I've never had a girl make me scream like that before... It's actually kind of embarrassing."

"I thought it was hot knowing I made you feel that good." I murmur, blushing.

Gray just stares at me for a second before tackling me onto my back and kissing me with more passion than I've ever felt from anyone.

His full lips slant over mine. Gentle at first, softly exploring. His tongue traces over my bottom lip and I gladly let him slip it in my mouth. Once he is granted access, his kisses become more hot and needy. His fingers thread through my hair as I arms wrap around him and pull him flush against me. Closer, constantly trying to get closer.

Gray is softly moaning into my mouth, trying to communicate how satisfied he is right now. His erection is pressed against my lower stomach. I want him inside me so fucking badly. "I wish we had a condom," Gray whispers in my ear before licking my earlobe.

"Mmm...me too," I pant, licking his neck before sucking on it. He shifts his body a little lower and lets his dick slide up my slit and over my clit. I gasp and let out a light groan. "Gray..." I coo into his ear. He begins to slide his cock between my lips faster and faster, panting, and staring into my eyes with need. He grabs one of my breasts and squeezes it.

"I want you so bad right now." He practically growls. "But waiting for it will make it that much better when I get to take you fully. That is, if you want me to."

"Of course I do! I've always wanted you to..." I trail off with a groan as he grinds against my clit harder. God, I'm so sensitive right now he could probably get me off doing just this.

"Can I... Just slide it inside you for a few thrusts?" Gray asks huskily.

"God, I want you to. But if you do, I don't think I'd want you to stop. It's smarter if we wait...unnngh! If you keep this up much longer, I'll probably cum again. You just.. feel so fucking good. But uhh... Should we be... getting dressed?"

"I guess so. People are probably wondering where we've disappeared to. I could lay here grinding against you for hours and not care but... I don't want someone walking in on us like this. I keep forgetting we're at the guild right now."

"Me too," I respond, gasping when he rubs against me particularly hard. "We should get downstairs soon. Erza definitely knows I came upstairs. She interrupted Natsu and I fighting."

Gray chuckles, "I'm not surprised. You fight with that hot head as much as I do. Were you at least winning?"

"Yup, this time I was kicking his ass. Maybe I should finish that fight when I get downstairs."

"It'd be a good distraction so I can get downstairs without everyone noticing I followed you. I don't want a bunch of questions about why we were both up here. People already think we're dating."

"Yeah. If one more person asks, I'm gonna freeze 'em for a week. You're right about the distraction. It's a win-win situation. I guess we should get up."

"You're right, I suppose..." Gray trails off, staring at me intensely. He thrusts against my clit once more and crashes his mouth against mine for one more kiss.

After a few more minutes, he finally gets off of me and sits back on his knees. I can't help but bite my lip as I take in how physically perfect he is. The broad chest bearing his guild mark, the rock hard abs, his amazing dick, followed by his nice legs...

"Enjoying the view, are we?" Gray says with a smirk.

I immediately begin to retort, "Oh, shut - ohhhh!" He interrupts me by running one finger up my slit. He pops it in his mouth and sucks it clean.

"One for the road... Just 'cause you taste so damn sweet." Blushing, I get up and start getting dressed.