Real

We arrived at the warehouse I was gonna meet my bully.

And I was puffing my third smoke.

Cronus was walking beside me. I can see him memorizing everything around him. It's not much. It's just a pile of boxes. Nothing to see.

Except for the bunch of black guys lined up on the sides.

"How is your day Miss Rhea?" One of M's security guys, greeted me.

"Fine. Where are they?" I immediately asked. And he pointed us to go straight ahead.

At the middle of the warehouse, I saw a girl tied up on a chair. She was unconcious.

"You're smoking? She's just a small time bully. No need to be tensed." Phoebe said when she saw me walk in. She was sitting near a table while drinking her tea. She knows me well enough that I only smoke when I'm too nervous over something.

I smiled at her and puffed a smoke.

And then she saw Cronus. "Why are you here?" She stood up and went straight to Cronus.

The tone of her voice got M's attention and he immediately turned to us. He was doing who-knows-what at the table Phoebe was having tea at before he noticed us.

"What are you doing here?" M asked Cronus.

"Montemayor asked me if I could come." Cronus simply stated.

"Why?" Phoebe now asked me. I just shrugged it off and proceeded to see the girl who publicly humiliated me.

Phoebe and Cronus sat near the table and Phoebe got Cronus a tea for himself wile M is right behind me.

"Do you want me to wake her up?"

"Yes, please."

Pumunta si M sa likod nung upuan at doon ko napansin yung isang pulang balde. Kumuha siya doon ng tabo at binuhos yung loob nun doon sa babae.

The girl screamed.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?! OH MY GOD!" And then it struck her. She saw me. "Montemayor." She said on gritted teeth.

"Who is she?" I asked M. Before M could answer, I glanced at the two who are calmly having tea while they watch us.

"She is Hannah Park. She is studying at our school and is the heiress of the Park Oil Company." Phoebe answered.

"Oil Company? Wow." I stated and looked at her demeanour. So, she is the daughter of Miss Anne Park. "I heard how dangerous Miss Anne could be. Have you heard about her, M?"

"HA! YES! YOU ARE RIGHT MY MOTHER IS A VERY DANGEROUS WOMAN! SO YOU BETTER FREE ME NOW!" And she laughed as if she thought she could scare me. Funny because the jokes on her.

M smiled and walked towards me while handing me a phone.

"It's on."

"Hello, Miss Anne?" I talked over the phone and I saw how tense Hannah's body became. She was VERY scared.

"Hello? Rhea? Rhea Montemayor?" I've put it on loud speaker so she could hear her mother.

"Yes. This is Rhea Montemayor, daughter of Robert and Angeline Montemayor. I'm sure you know me, yes?" I used my authorative tone.

"Of course! What can I do for the heiress of the Montemayor family?"

And a smile grew in my face. I got her wrapped around my finger.

"I have your daughter with me."

"Hannah?"

"Yes. And she's humiliated me in the whole school. Do you know what she did?"

"No." Her voice trembled.

"She called me a whore and I don't tolerate that Mrs. Park. You do know that. Yes?"

"Of course."

"And I am sure your husband wouldn't like if I get involved in my father's decision on removing our investments in your company..."

"No! Please, Rhea. Don't. What do you want me to do?"

"You tell me."

"I will teach her a lesson. Rest assured."

"And?"

"I will have her out of the country right away and you don't have to hear about her ever again."

"Good. It's nice working with you, Mrs. Park."

"You too. Good night Rhea."

And I turned the call off.

"You heard that, sweetheart? Never, as in ever, mess with a Montemayor." I told her and she was raging mad but she was crying. One of M's goons ay inalis ang pagkakatali ni Hannah, M ordered his people na ihatid si Hannah sa bahay nito.

Umalis na rin kami ni Cronus sa warehouse and drove off.

"I'm hungry. I know a pizza house near this place." I told him and told him the direction where I could eat a good pizza. Hindi lang siya umimik but I know were going to the pizza house.

When we reached the pizza house, since 1am na, kami na lang ang laman nito.

"I never knew that you could be that kind of person."

I laughed. "Phoebe actually calls me a Queen Bitch."

"I understand why."

We ate and talked for hours. It was fascinating to meet someone who hates you.

"Why do you hate me, Cronus?"

xxx

Author's note: Thanks for reading.